062

We quickly arrived in penselvannia.
And met up with the agent. Or atleast. Spencer, hotch and I did. The rest got split up. Morgan and prentiss went to the parents house, jareau and rossi went to the kindergarten were rozie our missing girl was last seen. And later went to a possible abduction site close to the school.

Agent o'connel was taking out all the paperwork of every missing child of the last 5 years. We don't know how far back these missings have gone. So we have examen the patern and go back in time to see where it started. Although there were alot of cases none of them contained that much paperwork since the police found nothing to investigate in.

"Here is the pile of cases that I believe are from the same unsubs. So we don't have to look through these" agent o'connel put them aside.
"It's important we still view then again. If there was atleast 1 lead in any of these cases it could help us." Spencer spoke.

"This is going to take us ages" o'connel sighed. "It already took me 2 weeks to go through those cases. And now we have to look at all other missings children aswell"

"Just the ones with brown hair brown eyes and within the age preference" I added.

"Don't worry. Doctor y/l/n and Doctor reid are the fastest readers alive and both geniuses. " hotch said to give Agent o'connel some hope.
But honestly I don't feel like a genius. After all the drug use I feel like my iq dropped to from 180 to 1. I don't think as fast as I used to. But I'm to scared to take another iq test. What if I'm stupid? What if I'm not worth my doctored anymore?

"Y/n?" Spencer said my name as I was stuck in my thoughts. "Right sorry" I answered and immediately opend the files infront of me.

Reading through the files was so exhausting. Each picture of a missing child fitting the looks went up the board. Each detail of those individual cases was re evaluated. Names of suspects in those cases. Every single thing was discussed. But it felt like we were getting no where.

The only thing we had at the moment is that rozie's bracelets was found at the possible abduction site. But that also didn't help with the case. Hours and hours passed by.

"Y/n why don't you take a break?" Emily asked. I was getting really frustrated, and I'm extremely tired. I always get emotional when I'm tired.
"Bc we need to solve this case" I snapped back.
Everyone looked at me.
"Y/n take I break ill continue to look through ur files" Rossi said.

I walk out to get that minute of air.
Trying to think of something els. But I just keep thinking of a surten name I just read.
Anderson. What about that name?
He was a suspect but what els?

I storm back in and say "j Anderson!"
Everyone looked questioning.
"The suspect in the file I just read?" Rossi questioned.
"Yes but..." I took out previous cases I've read aswell.
"I've read his name 3 other times. Atleast his last name. In one of the cases his wife was a suspect aswell. Al cases date back 5 years. Possibly the beginning of the abductions. Can you out garcia on?" I asked

"What can I do for my child abduction savers? Oke that was a bad one i-"
"Garcia look into a j and m Anderson. They were suspects on a few of the cases. "

"Oke so John and marina Anderson. They were suspected of abduction but there was no evidence. About 6 years ago they lost their twins    abbie and Alex in a car crash. They tried to adopt and even fosterd a child but were seem unfit since they kept trying to replace their children with the Foster children and would often beat them-"
"Probably because they didn't behave like their bio children would have" Spencer added.

"What was the date they were declared unfit?" Hotch asked.
" eem let's see April...5 years ago"

"That's enough for a search warrent! Address garcia!"

Everyone was immediately on the move.
Spencer smiled at me right before we started running to the cars. "What?" I asked him
"Nothing I just love you" a smiles turned on my face. "Love you too" I answered back. I really hoped I was right. But I also hoped the kids were oke.

Hotch arrested the couple. They rest of us stormed in to check for the children. "Hello?! Anyone here?! It's the fbi ur save" al of us yelled. Hoping for a response. But all the rooms checked out.
"What I don't get it. Would they keep them in a different site?" I questioned.
"Not likely since they want the children to play a fantasy family so they would be on their own house. Unless the fantasy fails but moving to children is to big of a risk" Spencer explained.

"Prentiss , Rossi. Help me intergate the suspects the rest keep searching for any clues or evidence" hotch demanded.

So we did. Jj pulled me to the side so we would look around together. "The 24 hour clock is almost over" she said.
"If its any comfort, I don't think they would kill the children. The aren't cable of that besides they love kids to much. Even with the abuse they did to the Foster kids. They get caught up in the fantasy and if that breaks they acted out the male more fysicaly but I believe they feel guilty for those actions. What I'm trying to say is. I think they're alive." As soon as I said those words I realised it actually doesn't sound that comforting.

"All of them?' Jj asked. There are 40 + children we believe are linked to this case. But there could be even more.