048

*next few days*

Everytime Spencer and I act as a couple, the more I want it to be real.
I woke up next to him In bed again. Sometimes we accidentally cuddled. But I don't think he realised.

I woke up before him so I made some breakfast eventho I don't feel great.
"Goodmorning, oo you made breakfast " Spencer said.
"Yeah thought it might be my turn" I return a smile.

I give him his plate and we both sit down. "You okay?" He asked.
"Yeah just feeling a little weird idk what it is"
When breakfast was done Spencer immediately clean up everything.

"I could have done that" I say. It was my turn to do it.
"You said you weren't feeling great so let me take care if stuff " He's so nice and honestly I don't mind that he takes care of me.

We both move to the couch when the team calls.

"Hey" I say.

"Hello my beautiful friends." I hear penelope's voice. I honestly can't wait till the case is closed and we can go home.
"So I send you the list of suspects hotch want you to get Dirt on them. Directly from them. So the evidence can't be denied." She explained. I hate the evidence thing. When it doesn't lead Directly to them like dna they can be denied and the killer can walk free.

"Can't you get a warrent to take dna samples from all of them?" That way they can't deny. And since the killer had plastic surgerie they don't look like themselves, but they can't change their dna.

"Only if we have enough evidence" I hear hotch step in.
"How do you want us to get enough evidence?" Spencer asked. He's actually really good at being an undercover agent.

Hotch explains how we want to talk to suspects as a couple. Being flirty for their face will make the unsub mad.

Since he couldn't kill a couple last time but only Sam's boyfriend, who is in witness protection. He wasn't satisfied and he's inraged so he might lash at us. So we have to set up our wires so hotch can step in if necessary.

Only hotch and penelope are still in the state. The rest is handling another case.

So I guess feeling sick is not an option.
Spencer and I both look at the list of suspect and where they like to hang out.
"Guess we are going to the bar again?" Spencer laughed.

We both get wired and get to the bar.

First suspect at 3pm: was kinda a weirdo, didn't get angry or uncomfortable with the flirting. Actually I think he was trying to ask for a treesome. Anyway not the unsub and can't arrest a guy for being weird.

Second suspect 5 pm: didn't want to talk to us really. He was very uncomfortable by the flirting. So he left early. Not our unsub.

By 6 our 3th suspect arrived. At first I bought alchol but buying a new drink through out the conversation and per suspect is not going to go well with me feeling sick already.

"Suspect 3 is sitting in the corner" I hear penelope in our ear. They were operating from the back of the bar using their cameras.

Spencer makes the first move.
He walks up the the man and goes to sit by him. While I'm getting us more drinks. Non achlolic now.
All the suspects looked like they might have done something to their face. Some with this one. But I notice more 'ideal' features on him that might not be natural.

"Hey man" Spencer said as he sat down.
"What do you want?" The man said stand off ich.
It got me worried. Even if he isn't the unsub the neighbours told us to stay away from him bc he can get real angry.

"I just noticed that you were sitting alone. So I thought I'd join you" Spencer said. I hope the suspects let's him.
He looks hesitant.
"My wife is getting us drinks so I just wanted to come over real quick" once Spencer mentioned he's married. The suspect looked more interested.

I already got the drinks but I thought I'd wait a few seconds.
" that's kind of you. How long have you been married?" He asked.
We discussed those things so Spencer can't say anything wrong.
"2 years. I'm Matthew btw"
" alain" they both shake hands. Spencer was uncomfortable but his caracter isn't a germ phobe so he had to play it cool.

Now I join.
I walk over to the table we first sat at to look around where Spencer sits. So it would be more convincing.

Once I locked eyes with Spencer and alain I walk over to them.
"Oo you made a friend? Hi I'm laura" I introduce myself.

I sat down and gave Spencer his drink.
"I'm alain. So you 2 are the new couple right?"
He continued to ask questions about us. He was way to interested, so now we should make him angry.

"O babe tell him about how you proposed. It was so romantic " I take Spencer's arm and smile really hard before kissing him a little too passionate.
"O wow" I hear penelope in my ear. But I ignore her.

I look back at alain, he doesnt look uncomfortable like some els would. He looks....idk how to describe it. Its not just angry. 
Spencer start to tell the story we had decided on. His emotion moved to disgust. But there came a grin on his face.
He was thinking about it, I could tell. He was satisfied by the thought of hurting us.

"He's interested, now deny all conversations so he will get angry." Hotch said to both of us.

By denying conversations and getting to know him or hanging out. The story of our murder, will become unreal in his head. Not getting that will make him lash out.

"We've been talking way to much about us" I say laughing.
"No not at all I'm really interested"
He went on.

"It's getting late" Spencer said.
"Oww maybe we can talk more at my place? Or I can walk you out? " alain suggested.
He didn't want to loose us. I'm not sure if j can get him to get angry infront of everyone the way we need him to be.
But if he gets a little  it angry and would follow us. That would be enough for a warrent on a dna sample.

"Ow that's alright. We should really go" I take Spencers hand to walk out.
"No stay!" He says controlling.

Someone walks towards us.
"Is there a problem?" A nice man asked.
"Not at all. We were just leaving " Spencer said. Nobody can intervien.

Spencer and I walk out.
I take him around a corner. Waiting for our suspect.
Hotch no longer saw us on camera but only heard us.

I saw the suspect snooping around.
"Hotch" Spencer says through his ear piece.

"On my way"
I look at spencer to make sure he can do this. He nodds.
We walk out so alain can see us. But he doesn't know we know he's there.

"Penelope do you have street cameras?" I whisper.
"On it "

Alain was creeping behind us.
After a few seconds I hear penelope.
"He has a weapon"
Both Spencer and I turn around. I had already take my gun out, so I quickly shot before he could.

The bullet hit his lower stomach. In the speed of firing my weapon I didn't get to aim.
Hotch ran at him as alain layed on the ground in pain.
He kicked the gun away and called for an ambulance.

I really hope it's him.