061

I spent to whole night feeling guilty. But damn do I still long for her body.

Spencer and I eat breakfast together. It was quite. "Y/n I already forgive you. You don't have to beat yourself up" He said while touching my hand.

Sadly I wasn't able to enjoy my self torture long before hotch said we had a case.
"Hey spence can we stop at a bakery first" I asked after telling him we got called in.
"Ofc love" he answered. His hair was a little messy making him even cuter.

I move over to him and gently grab his neck. With a little mischieffed grim. "Oo I definitely love you" I said as I kissed his face

He looks at me and said "was there ever a question?" While saying it his left mouth corner went up.

Just looking in his eyes, I know it's him. He's my forever. I just need to get over emily. And then I'll have ny fairy tail happy ever after. Besides that I'm an fbi agent who looks at death bodies all the time.

I can imagine a life with him. A little cat maybe a dog. A house with a cute yard. And ofc both spence and i have out own desk room. And mime had a little comfy reading corner ow or like a cocoon. And maybe even adopt a child or surget. I know how much Spencer wants a kid.

Id love to fool around more but we have to get to work.
While driving to work I stop at a bakery. I felt like I had to make it up to the team. I had to make it up to jj and hotch. I'm not 100% over it but my behaviour was childish although justified. I need to forgive them. Not only for their benefit but also for my own. Being angry at them only makes me hold on to my past and my pain.  And I want to move on.

After buying all different kinds of pasterys and coffee for everyone. I drove me and spencer off to work.
While driving in to the parking lot I saw jj getting out of her car.
"Hey spence, you can go in already I just want to say something to jj first"
Spencer nodded. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and continuid to walk.
"Jj wait up"

I yelled with my hands full. Spencer also toon some pastries inside.
Jj stopped in her tracks and waited for me to catch up with her.
"I eem. I bought pastries and coffee. I just thought I just apologise for the way I've been acting to words you. I just felt so betrayed and honestly I still have a weird feeling about everything. But I just want to leave everything behind me, I could really use my friend back. Ofc only if you allow me to, I've said some afoul things"

Jj gave me a soft smile. "I'd hug you but you have your hands full" she said with a laugh. "I'm glad to have you back"  she gave me a kiss on the cheek  instead.
I gave her her coffee and she helped me carry the rest. "Remind me that if we get a moment that I need to talk to you".
"Oo about emily and Spencer again?" She asked.
I answered with a sign and a "yep" I leaned my head towards her shoulder as we continued walking inside.

Derek, Rossi were in the bullpen. I saw penelope in the conference room along with Spencer.
"Pastries and coffee everyone" I say loudly to derek and Dave
"Oo mi amore " dave says and kissed My forehead.

"It's my way of apologising about everything since I can't bake" They take somethings out the box and I give them their assigned coffee.
"They really cant" emily said walking In.

After what happend yesterday I gave her an uncomfortable smile. I just kept the box off pastries open. So she could take one.
"Everyone conference room now" hotch said in a hurry. I look at jj question why he sounded so worried and rushed.

As i came in the conference room i gave everyone their coffee. And shuffed the pastries towards penelope.
"Apology pastries" i said quickly. I didn't want to take up time from hotch. I just pushed his coffee in his hands which he didn't want to accept at first.
"We have an Amber alert. 5 year old girl went missing in penselvannia. Over the last few months more kids have gone missing, they've been flaged as run aways. A local agent saw  the similarities between the cases right before calling us another kid had gone missing. Yk how Time sensitive these cases are. Let's move people!!"

Derek quickly put a cinnamon roll inside his mouth and ran off.
"Be safe my heroic crime fighters !!"
I myself took out a pastery I bought specially for hotch and emily. Since they both love éclairs. And haven't had the chance to eat them.
I gave a smile to penelope a said "enjoy" before running out along with Spencer who had a sprinkle donut in his mouth and dave with a sfogliatella in his hand ( Wikipedia says its called lobster tail in the US?) And his coffee in the other.

We all got to the plane as quickly as we could. Missing children cases are always the hardest. You never know how they end. You see the Time thinking away along with their chances of survival. And even if they do survive, you don't know what they have been through and how it will effects them. But sadly bc i have a doctorate in pshychology I do know how it can effect them. Sometimes I whish I didn't know.

Everyone sat down immediately so the plane could lift off as fast as possible. I gave dave his coffee and pastry. He returned a soft smile. Hotch immediately gave us the rest of the details. Hotch asked Derek to set up to computer to call penelope. She contacted the agent who linked all the missing kids cases together and out him on the line.
"So let's cut to the chace. I connected the cases bc of  the children. They're all between ages of 3 and 12. Both boys and girl but similar in looks. Always brown hair and brown eyes. But not only that. Sometimes they have similar facial looks. The nose the jawline." The agent spoke.
Penelope showed pictures.

"Wait these two looks like they could be siblings" jj spoke
She was right. They don't necessarily look the same but they do look related.
"Exactly! I think the kidnappers are looking to create a fake family" he went on.

"And when the pictures don't fit they get new kids" I added.
"So we're probably dealing with a couple who can't have kids of their own and want to for fill their fantasy" emily spoke.

"The question is, what happens to the children once they no longer want them?" Derek asked. Everyone looked worried