051

Y/n's pov:

I woke up once the plane was landed. I felt like I got a bit more energy.
"Here" Spencer took my arm.
"So I don't mean to overstep but I Don't know where to sleep tonight since I still don't have a house"
Rossi opened his house for me so much. Penelope is still looking for an apartment for me.

"Stay at my place, just until you get better " he helps me inside is car.
"I don't think I have ever seen you drive" I say laughing.

The whole drive was pretty fun, talking to him is easy. He understands my pain, he understands my thoughts.

Once we got to his apartment I immediately say down om the couch the stairs got me out of breath. I lay my head down for a moment "Hey y/n , could you stay awake for a moment you need to eat something "
I nodd. I decided to put on the TV so I would be able to stay awake.

But I just got sensory issues. The add were to loud and it was so bright. So I quickly turned it off.
Spencer just warmed up a quick soup for us both. The warmth of the soup felt nice in my throat.

Afterwards Spencer took my temperature again when I wrapped myself in a blanket. "You have a pretty high fever" he said.

I hate being sick. But being taken care of by Spencer felt really nice.
"Yk if I weren't sick I would kiss you again " I said. I couldn't keep my eyes of him. He looked so cute and comfortable in his pj's with his glasses on. He rarely wears them anymore. But i think it makes him look even cuter.

"I hate to ask but what did that kiss mean to you ?" He asked. I hadn't really thought about it. I just liked it, that's all I really knew, I liked him.

Thoughts about emily rush through my head. I could feel the tears behind my eyes.
"I know that emily is gone. And I know it hurts. But when I'm with you it stops. It does more than just stop. You make me feel better.  And I know I think your hot and I really like you" I could see Spencer blush. But he also felt the emotion of emily.

" I'm still a mess. I mean I don't have a house, this was only my first case back. I still think about doing drugs every now and then. My adhd can be annoying sometimes and my gender dymporhia doesn't help. And maybe you have some stuff to figure out. Whether you can like me as fem and as masc and In-between" before I could continue Spencer stopped me.

"Y/n I like you as you. Everything included. And you are a beautiful persoon. I couldn't take my eye of you from day one. I've seen you as masc I've seen you as fem and In-between. I've seen the gender dymporhia and if we are doing this, than I'm in for everything " hearing him say those words moved me to tears. I'm not sure if I'm ready. I still wear Emily's necklace I'm still ungup om her. But I want to give it a try.

I lay my head on Spencers lap as I softy cry. His hands brush through my short hair. It feels actually pretty nice. My shoulders relax. I didn't even notice they were tens before. It was quite. All I hear is Spencer's breathing. I feel safe. I'm able to close my eyes and drift off after about an hour of being lost in my thoughts.

2 days passed.

Spencer took care of me. But it was time To go back to rossi's.
"You ready y/n?" Spencer asked. I just got dressed. I feel so much better now that I can finnaly wear my binder and  my masc clothes again.

"Yea babe just need to tie my shoes" as the words left my mouth I stopped in my tracks. Spencers head comes around the corner as we both look at eachother.
"I-" I didn't know what to say . Its too soon. But it felt so natural.

I decided to ignore it and continuid to tie my shoes.
"I liked that " Spencer said. I look up at him again, his cheeks Were rossy.
"You still need time so do I but I would love it to go get coffee sometimes" he asked very shy.

Now my cheeks turn red aswell.
"I'd like that" I say before getting up.i give his cheek a past and small kiss before waking towards the car. Spencer followed right after me.

We started to drive towards rossi's house before going in to work. So I could put away my clothes . The music was blasting and the coffee was tastefull. "Ow you took a wrong turn" I break my silent humming.
"No I didn't " he said with a smile.

I just accepted it thinking he's taking a different road. But then he kept driving the opposite direction. "Spencer where are we going" I said with an awkward laugh.
He just returned a smile and said "we are going to look at an apartment"
I give him a confused look.

"What apartment? What's the rent? And we need to be at work in half an hour" It was difficult to find an apartment within my budget. I gave all my savings out to drugs. I have enough money to buy food everyweek but not for rent and water, gas and electricity.

"The rent is right on your budget, penelope found it and we will be on time" Spencer answered all my questions at once.

We arrived at the apartment. The outside looked fine. It was a 3 story building nothing to special, the neighbourhood seemed fine aswell. We passed about 2 supermarkets.

"What number " I ask Spencer.
He opens the door for me and gets me to the elevator. "Second floor number 16" I like number 16.

The elevator had this weird music, it made my brain tingle. It was pretty fun and made me stim. Probably bc of excitement aswell. I haven't been able to look at an apartment in person yet.

The door of number 16 stood open, not completely just a little to be able to open it without a key.
I open the door and immediately love it. The wood the living room. Even the furniture.
But then- "wait isn't that my picture?" I start to reconize most of the decor and furniture.

"Suprise!"
Penelope , derek, Alex and rossi pop out.
"The apartment is your!" Penelope said exited.
"What?!"

Auhtor: hi to everyone who is still reading. Only 8 people on the last chapter. I'm kinda sad that people are not so interested in the story anymore so I'm thinking about discontinuing it. I was planning or writing 2 more books from this one 1 where y/n choose Spencer and the other emily. But I'm not sure. Maybe those will be liked better. Honestly I'm not writing much right

I just want u guys opinion pls