030

"Are you okay?" Emily immediate asked me when I closed our hotel room door.
I let my shoulders loose and just look at her. With all my emotions right on the edge.
"Why does My first case back have to involve rape" tears formed in my eyes. And I ran into Emily's arms.

Her soft imbrace, the warm hug. And the smell of garlic?
I back up.
"Did you eat garlic earlier?"
I wipe away my tears and I couldn't help but laugh at emily trying to smell her own breath.
"Mhh I think there was some in my food" I smile at her gorgeous face. All I want to do is kiss it.

"Why do I care anyway" i ran to her and press my lips on hers. She immediately kissed me back.
"God did I miss your lips" she said while taking a breath.

We had a little make out session before we fell onto the bed.
"Are you not going to run off this time" I ask facing her.
"I'm not. I want to try this if you do."
I make a little grin.
"What is it?" She laughs.
"Nothing, I just really like you"
Emily punched my arm.
"Your so cheesy" she did a side ways smile. Her whole face lit up.
I staired jnto her eyes for a whole minute when i got a text.

"Hey ill be back. I need to do a meeting with Spencer. 90 days remember. So is it okay of derek comes by so Spencer and I can have our privacy?" Emily smile faded a little.
"Ofc, but I want you back next to me in an hour max!"
"So clingy already" I say jokingly.

I did my meeting at Spencers room and then everyone went to their own room again.

Emily was already I her pj's so I changed into mine.
I walk to bed when I see a flash outside. Lightning. I immediately fall to the ground and cover my eyes. The sound of thunder followed.
"Y/n?" Emily's head poped over the bed.
"You don't like Lightning?"
Another flash came by.
"I hate it. Can you pls close the blinds"
Tears where in my eyes. I hated that I looked like such a pussy.

Its a sensory thing but at the same time, it reminds me of the electric shock.
Emily got up and closed the blinds.
"They are closes sweetheart. Now what's wrong" she came to sit next to me and took my hand of my eyes.
Thunder came again and I basically jumped in her arms.
"Doctor badass is not really a person that's strikes me as someone's who's scared if lightning"
I look up at her in tears. I could still see the flashes.

"I-. It reminds me of the electroshock that was used on me in conversion therapy. And welll recently by John. But also Sensory issues? The sound makes my skim crawl. I'm sorry I'm such a pussy"
Emily squeezed me tighter.
"You are not week y/n. You just have trauma. And even thunder makes Spencers skin crawll too, he also has sensory issues. I bet he's snuggling up to derek right now"
The idea of this the snuggling made me laugh.

"They would look so cute"
Another flash came so I buried my face in Emily chest.
"Wait just a second" she got up and took my noise cancelling headphones out of my bag. That already helps with the thunder.

She put them on my head and someone nocked on the door. Even with all the lights on and facing away from the windows, I could still see the flashes.
"It's rossi" emily lead him in.
"Hey kid, garcia always has extra sleep mask with her so I thought you could use them"
Dave knows that I hate lightning from when I stayed with him for a little while.

"Thanks dave" I wiped my tears and crawled into bed before putting it on.
"I probably look ridiculous now but could you made go give my spare headphones to Spencer, and check up on him" I layed on my side and I could still hear emily laugh in the background.

"Don't laugh with me"
"I know im sorry"

I felt a kiss on my forehead, its definitely not Emily's soft and gentle lips. So they must be daves.
"Will do. Goodnight kid. I'm proud of you" hearing him say that made me smile.

I felt emily laying behind me and went to sleep. No sound, no light. I was in the dark, like I was in that basement. I feel for Emily's hand and immediately grasp it. She knew what was going on so she rubbed my upper arm. I kept reminding myself that i was safe.

Eventually I fell asleep. But woke up with another nightmare like every night.

"You okay Hun?" I take of my headphones and sleep mask to look at emily. "Yeah, just alot of nightmares"
I give emily a little kiss and shower again, my whole body was sweaty.

I change into my clothes and walk out to check my phone. I got a text from Spencer last night.

Spence: thanks for the headphones. We thunderbuddies now?

So I immediately responded.

Y/n: heck yea, never had a thunder buddy.

"What got you smiling?" I hear emily from behind me.
"Your amazing butt" I say laughing.
She returned it . "So you got my ass on your phone? "

"I wish! No Spencer just said thanks for the headphones" I could see her smile slip again. Maybe jealousy? Should she be jealous? I mean Spencer is hot, and kind and so amazing.

"Are we a thing? Cause your only allowed to be jealous if we are a thing" I walk up to her.
"In that case we are a thing. Bc you are only mine" I kiss her soft passionate lips.

"Ow do you now? I'm not some property" I say laughing.
"To late, we are already a thing. Let's keep it private for now?"
"Definitely! I don't want penelope to sneak into our relationship to get all the details" emily laughed at my remark.

"Let's get breakfast"