050

After alain left with the ambulance, Spencer and I went back to the house.

"I'm so tired" I say to Spencer. I already felt sick this morning but now it's worse. Seeing blood didn't help with my stomach.

I got chills all over my body.
My head felt weird. I just wanted to crash.
"Here" Spencer gives me his jacket. Helps me put it on. I smile at him. We stop for a moment and I look into his eyes.

These past days, my attraction for Spencer has been growing.
There are only inches In-between us.
We both move closer and end up kissing. The moment feels so special.

Yes we have kissed before. But now he's kissing me as me. As y/n and not as Laura. 

I pull ny lips slowly away and look In his eyes for a moment.
The fact that I didn't feel great was suppressed.
Until I couldn't ignore it anymore.
I turn away and puke.

Great first kiss.

Spencer carries me how and immediately puts me on the bed.

Drinking alcohol while sick wasn't a good idea.
Spencer comes back in with a bucket and a thermometer.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to puke. Its not bc of kiss, it was really great actually. O shit your a germaphobe and we kissed. I am so sorry" I immediatley got worried I made Spencer sick. Or just uncomfortable by the thought of the germs.

He gives me the thermometer to take my temperature and says. "I may be a germphobe but I'm not scared of your germs. Oke that sounded weird" I could see him panick a little on how to say something.

It just made me laugh.
The thermometer started beeping.
"No fever yet, so should be save to fly Tomorrow"
I look confused for a moment.
"Tomorrow? Do we already have a dna match?" The case is only finished when we're sure we have the guy. And dna is the way to prove that.

"Finger prints match" Spencer answered.
I feel a relief. Only now I can put the case behind me.

It didn't take long before I was completely out of it and fell asleep. Everything that happend before was all a fog.

Even after. Everytime I open my eyes I see a little bit but then I drift off again.

Spencer pov:

It is already the next Morning. Y/n slept all night, they were awake for a few moments but I don't think they were completely aware.

I packed up everything and it was almost time for us to go to the jet.
We were flying back along with hotch and garcia.
I walk in the bedroom to wake y/n. But they look so peaceful. They lie above the blanket in the outfit from yesterday. They look soo good in it. I can't take my eyes of them.

But i quickly do it anyway, I don't want to seem as a creep.
I take out some comfortable clothes for y/n. And put it besides then before waking them up.

I wasn't sure how to. I don't want to scare them. So I gently move close to them. They look so gentle and kind. Which they are but when they are awake they usually give more of a strong and powerful vibe.

I like both sides if y/n. I like every part of them. From the they I met them. But I wasn't sure if they felt the same. They flirted yes, but maybe it was like how penelope and Derek flirt. Not anything romantic.

But those kisses. Those words of affection through out the case. And then yesterday. That kiss that one kiss, it was so special. I want that again. I don't ever want to loose that.

We haven't talked about yet. Idk what it means. So what if it doesn't happen again? I'm hesitation to kiss y/n forehead. But I still do it. I gently press my lips against there forehead, and move my hand in to theirs. They slowly open their eyes, they look confused for a moment.
"Y/n, hey its time to leave. I out some clothes out could you chance pls? "
I say in a soft voice.

They sit up without response. I leave the room to give them privacy. When I return they lie on their back again, asleep. Only in new clothes.

I help them put their shoes on and they slowly awake again.
In the car ride they managed to stay awake and eat something.
"Thank you" they said.

It's basically the only sound they made besides coughing and blowing their nose. Their voice was deeper, probably bc of all the sleep and maybe a soar throat.

When we finnaly arrived on the plane, y/n was still loopy and disconnected.
"Oo my poor pumpkin, ill make you some tea" Penelope said.
But when she got back y/n was already back asleep. With their head on my shoulder.

It felt nice, eventho my shoulder started to hurt after awhile i felt warm inside.
I noticed hotch smiled at me.
"What?" I ask.
"Nothing, I just see the way your looking at them" I was unsure whether he looked proud? Or if I'm going to get bullied.

My first thought was "not tell anyone. Not derek he's just going to teas me"
"Don't say what?" Penelope asked.
I look In a panic.

"O that I'm doing something special with jack" hotch coverd for me.
"Ooo what are the plans" she was immediately curious as usual.

Hotch starts talking about this museum. But my mind is only on y/n.