Final

Final

2 Years later:

"Oh god! Ayra calm down! You can say it! Ahhh no how will I?" she said to herself and fake cried. "It's okay. It's so normal right Ayra? But ugh why I am feeling so nervous" she held her forehead while being frustrated.

Suddenly she heard the doorbell "shit they came!" She went to open the door. Seeing all of their worried faces, she got more nervous.

As they should be worried like Ayra called everyone and told them to come urgently. There are her parents, her mother-in law, Nick, Kiya, Riya, Roby and Kabir & Rubi with their 1 year old baby girl, lastly Rayan.

Rayan held her cheeks "Love what happened? Why did you all call us together out of nowhere! Did anything happen?" he asked softly but in a worried tone.

"Yes Aru, is everything okay?" her mom asked. But Ayra's silence makes everyone more worried and impatient.

"Guys it was actually.....umm I-I am pregnant!" she shouted while smiling. *Silence*.......

Everyone took a glance at each other. "WHAT!". "Yess! Hubby baby you are going to be a dad!" she again said while making Rayan jump on his feet.

"Oh my god! Ayra!" he jumped on her arms. "Really love?" she nodded. He kissed her in front of everyone.

"Omgg mom you heard I am going to be a dad?" Rayan started dancing "Omoo darling! I am going to uncle" while saying Roby picks Ayra and twists. "WTF ROBY PUT HER DOWN!" All of them laughed at Rayan's action..........

Here you go another beautiful moment is coming in their life........

The End

Thank you so much for reading my book! Hope you guys enjoyed it 🫶🏻Sending lots of love <33