Chapter 1

1.

A Y R A

"Here is the moment you all are waiting for! So let me announce The CEO of the year is.... like every year ❝Ayra Jones❞! Please welcome her to the stage-"

"Ahh why is this news everywhere!" I said and shut down the tv. While sighing, I throw my head back.

My eyes roamed around my whole cabin as I am in the office right now. I looked at my name plate, which made me sigh like always "CEO Ayra Jones".

While continuously sighing I pressed the bell to call my assistant. 30 seconds later she came inside " Mam you need anything?!" "Shina, do I have any meetings to attend?". With a thinkable face she opened her ipad. "Mam yes you have a meeting but after an hour aka at 4 pm!".

I nodded at her answer " You can leave!" She bowed to me and took her leave. I also got up from my seat and made my way to the terrace. As I always go there when I need some fresh air and right now I really need some fresh air.

Reaching the terrace I took a long breath and released it. I don't know why I am not in a good mood. Is it because after a long time I get some time for myself? Some time for thinking about me? "Ahhh", I groaned while being frustrated.

Isn't it weird that I always like to stay busy! *sigh* Introducing myself Ayra Jones, 25 years old, The CEO of the famous fashion brand ❝KRIS❞

I used to be a girl who loved to spend her sunshine life and hated to be busy but sometimes unexpected things happened. My dad is a person who is stressed a lot. When I was 19 my dad's company suffered some losses and for that dad stressed a lot and got a major heart attack! He was also in a coma for 6 months.

Doctor's told him not to work because of his weak heart. From then to now I started to handle the company. And today it has become one of the most famous brand.

When I was in school, I used to think can I be successful in my life? Is it even possible for me? Of course it is! If you work hard with all your focus, how much time it takes, you'll definitely succeed. As I am the only child of the Jones family so all the responsibles came on my shoulders.

Today after a long time I got some time to think about what I am actually doing. And now I can say that my work is everything for me, nothing else. My eyes suddenly viewed something. It was a girl and boy who were playing.... Basketball!

Flashback:

"Yes!" I basket again. She smiled and picked the ball to basket again. Suddenly one voice came from behind and made her stop.
??? : "Omg dumbo you know how to play basketball?!"

Hearing him she rolled her eyes. "Yah shut up! I know how to play! you wanna see!" she said and throw the ball to basket but unfortunately it got hit and came back to her and hit her. She is about to fall down but before that he holds her by her waist. She opened her eyes after realising that someone caught her. But she just viewed his most beautiful smile in front of her eyes!

Flashback end

My thoughts broke after realising that my phone was ringing. Seeing the caller Id, it made me smile. It is a group call of my besties!

On phone :

Me: Hey guys!
Kiya: Omg Miss busy mam picked our call!
(I sighed after hearing her)
Nick: Ahh Ikrr but babe you called at the wrong time!
Me: I was about to say that! Bestie, is everything okay? You never call at work time!
Nick: Yes! Is everything alright babe?
Kiya: Aish guys relax! Everything is fine! I called you bcoz just now I found one of our old highschool photo!"
Nick: Omg really?
(I was listening her carefully)
Kiya: Yes! It was a group picture from our sports day. There is me,you, Ayra, Rubi, Kabir and.......umm yeah that's it!
Nick: Wow! Send it to me!
Kiya: But the reason for calling you guys is that I miss you Ayra!
Nick: Exactly Aru, meet with us soon okay!
Me: Ahh my babes of course see you soon!
.....................

After talking with them, I made my way back to my cabin as soon my meeting will starts. But the name Kiya hesitated to say *sigh* I know very well who is he! Ahh Ayra, don't think about it!

★★★

I am so tired as I am continuously working on my new project so I got up from my study table and went out of my room for a mini walk. My eyes just moved downstairs but it made me stop in my tracks. With widened eyes I looked properly at our Mansion's hallway.

I-It was him! It was really him! Him... My heart started beating fastly. The guy who messed up my life, the guy who took my heart, the guy whose smile was enough to make me smile, who's every basketball match used to give me joy. But he is not a high school boy anymore who always used to play basketball, he is a grown up man now.

But why is he looking kinda sick. His messy hair, stressed face, dark circle under his eyes! It made me furrowed.

He is wearing a whole black suit. He changed a lot. Ahh but why am I thinking about those. The fact is why he came back and wtf he is doing in my house.

I Don't know why my heart becomes heavier. The person I hate the most is right in front of my eyes. I am seeing him after 8 years but I can't forget about that day! Never!

No matter what, I will always hate you "❝Rayan Roy❞". The whole time I was watching him, he was talking on the phone and still he is doing that. Is my house is a network centre. Suddenly he cut the call and went out of my house. But why is he here! Why did he come back after 8 years? Why?