Chapter 28

28.

Wedding day

"Ahhhh" Ayra screamed while being done with her guy best friends. It was not really a right choice to add them on the bride's side.

"Nick, I want nude shade lipstick! But you gave me pink!". "Pink?" he squeezed his eyes while being confused. "It's Kabir's fault!" he rolled his eyes.

He moved to Kabir but he is busy searching for something in Ayra's vanity. "Yah Kabir, give me nude shade!" Nick said.

"Nude shade? what's that? Oh you want nudes?" he replied with his perverted smile. Nick glared at him and Ayra face palmed.

Meanwhile Roby came with a proud grin on his face. No doubt he is looking so hot in his black suit.

"Yah Roby! Here we are working hard and you are enjoying!" Nick and Kabir both said while folding their arms with a glare. "Yah! I am doing more important work than you two!" both of them furrowed.

"Look here!" Roby opened the ring box and showed the rings. It was Ayra and Rayan's rings.

"Riya gave it to me and told me to keep it safe! See how responsible I am!" he said and proudly flipped his hair.

"Yeah yeah" Nick and Kabir sighed. But suddenly Ayra's screams made three of them scared. "GIVE ME MY NUDE LIPSTICK!" hearing her three of them run to find her lipstick.

Back to the groom side

Riya is trying to fix Rayan's bow, Kiya is doing his hairstyle and meanwhile Rubi is giving him some juice to drink.

"Oh guys hurry up! I don't want to get ready more I just want to marry her!" he said while being impatient.

"Why dude? You can't wait for the night!" Rubi teased him, Riya was trying to hold her laugh. "Yah Ru!" Rayan glared at her. "Yah Rayan! Stay still, I am fixing your hair!" Kiya shouted while he sighed!

★★★

Finally the wait is over. The moment everyone was waiting for came! Rayan is standing in the ashley, he is waiting for his Ayra of course. Beside him there is Riya, Ruba and Kiya.

The soft music started playing as the door opened wide. Everyone's gaze moved to the doorway.

With Ayra's slow steps she is walking to her love of life with her three monkeys aka Roby, Nick and Kabir while smiling brightly.

Finally she is getting her dream wedding with the person she only loves. She is nervous and happy at the same time but whenever she looks at Rayan, she forgets everything.

How handsome he is looking right now. Just looking at him made her feel butterflies inside. To be honest his shadow is enough to make her go crazy.

All the guests were mesmerised by Ayra's  beauty. As she is looking like a total fairy. Her mom, dad and Mrs. Roy smiled at each other. They are very happy for both of them.

Now talking about Rayan…..her hubby baby also got lost into her. It's so hard for him to take his eyes off from her beauty.

In her wedding gown she is absolutely looking like a Princess and he still can't believe that she is his! His eyes got teary, Riya patted his back and he wiped his tears with his thumb. Seeing her beautiful smile he also smiled brightly.

Rayan gave his hand to Ayra, she held it tightly to get up. He looked at her "Miss Annoying, why are you looking so beautiful?" she chuckled.

"Hubby baby you are also looking so handsome or I say sexy!" she whispered the last word. He blushed hard after hearing her.

"Here you go! Giving our Princess again to you" Kabir said. "Don't you dare to hurt her, Rayan!" Nick warned while looking at him like a police officer.

"Exactly Mr. Jerk!" Roby also put some oil on the fire. Which made Rayan face palmed and others chuckled.

The wedding started, they exchanged their rings. "Rayan Roy, do you take Ayra Jones as your lawful wife?" He smiled at her! "Yes I do!". "Ayra Jones, do you take Rayan Roy as your lawful husband?". " I DO". She shouted!

"Congratulations! Both of you are husband and wife now! And you may kiss the bride". Hearing the priest's last line Ayra moved her gaze to Rayan.

He moved closer to her, holding her cheeks, he put his lips on hers and kissed her passionately! The whole crowd screamed in joy.

Later Ayra threw the flower bouquet and it was held by Roby and Riya. Now everyone is teasing them but poor both of them turned red.

"Omgggg I can't wait for your marriage guys!" Ayra shouted from the stage "Me too" Rayan joined her!.....