Chapter 23

23.

Next morning

With an angry face Ayra looked away from Roby. Seeing her like this Roby sighed. "Darling please don't be angry with me!" he said, holding her right hand.

"Seriously Roby? I know it hurts so much but leaving is not a solution! Yes you need time but pls stay here!" she begged.

"Roby, Ayra is right and I am really sorry on behalf of my sister" Rayan said this time and looked down.

Hearing  Rayan, Roby moved his gaze from Ayra to him. "No no Mr. Jerk why are you saying sorry! It's not your fault! It's just my bad luck" Roby replied while releasing a long breath.

Right now Ayra and Rayan are in the airport to  send Roby off. And about Roby, why is he going? The reason was Riya!

Seriously, for so long Roby was behind her. He did everything just to make her feel special but in the end nothing worked as Riya was still in her past.

For this Roby didn’t give up but yesterday night at the after party, he actually got hurt and finally he gave up. He told them both everything as love is not something which can get forcefully.

And now he needs so much time to get back normal so that's why he is going back to Australia. That's the reason Ayra is pissed off.

"So guys It's time to go!" Roby gave a sad smile. He came near Ayra and hugged her tightly. "My darling I know you are the one who is going to miss me the most but trust me I am also going to miss you the most" he broke the hug and looked at her.

"Just call me when you need me! Your darling is always there for you" saying he ruffled her hair and there is sadness on Ayra's face .

He moved to Rayan "Ahem Mr. Jerk sorry for everything and take care of my darling & yourself too".

But Rayan pulled him into a hug. With a happy face Roby hugged him back. " I am going to miss you blondy, especially our fights!" Rayan said while breaking the hug.

"Ahh now you guys are making me cry! Before that I am going" while saying Roby is ready to leave.

But suddenly someone called or I say shouted Roby's name. Hearing it, three of them turned their heads around at the same time.

It was none other than Riya!!! Seeing her, Ayra and Rayan widened their eyes. Meanwhile Roby is looking at her in disable.

Riya looked at Roby for a moment, then eventually ran into his arms. While hugging him tightly "Ahh thank god I came in time!" she said while breathing heavily. Roby didn’t hug her back as the poor boy doesn't know what's going on!

Riya looked at Roby with a soft gaze, while holding both his cheeks "Sorry! I am very very sorry! A big sorry" tears rolled down from her cheeks.

"I thought I don't love you but the moment I heard you are leaving, then I felt how much I love you! Roby I love you! I love you so much! Please be my boyfriend!" Riya said while crying. Roby forgot how to react. Ayra and Rayan also can't believe what they are seeing.

Getting no response from Roby, Riya pulled his collar and kissed him. Which made him widen his eyes. He didn’t kiss her back but Riya bite his lips and eventually he kissed her back.

Meanwhile Ayra and Rayan looked away from them, as both of them remembered about last night's hottest make out session and got shy.

"You said you don't like those kinds of things!" Roby asked while breaking the kiss with a smirk. Riya smiled "Ahem but now I do" they both started smiling.

Riya hugged Rayan and Roby hugged Ayra. Ayra is really happy that finally they are together. "I am so happy for you Sis!" Rayan said and kissed her head.

Suddenly Ayra noticed the time! "Guys let's go back to Kris! It's time for the result"! 

At Kris

The whole Kris is waiting hard for the result. All of them are also worried at the same time as 3 months of work they finished in just one 1 week.

Right now all of them are at the conference hall, looking at the big screen. Just one minute left to show the result.

Everyone's eyes are on the big screen with a serious gaze. There are so many companies, including their one written as KRIS×ROY.

The percentage starts going upper. All the other companies & brands are rising so fast but Kris is rising very slowly which makes everyone look at Ayra.

Kris's percent is very less and it looks like Kris will come in the last position. Suddenly KRIS×ROY stopped on 30℅ meanwhile other companies are on thousands.

Ayra's heart broke into a million pieces. This never happened with her company before. She can't believe it on her own.

Rayan is also feeling the same. He is thinking that for his company Ayra's one goes down too.

Ayra looked down and released a big sigh. "Shina turn off the tv!" she said coldly…

Contract Hatersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें