Chapter 20

20.

Next day : (In Kris)

"Mam here you go!" One of the CBI officer gave Ayra the file where the culprit's name is written. Everyone was eagerly waiting for this moment. Rayan is watching her with a serious face.

With a big grin on her face she opened the file. Meanwhile there is someone who is trying to get out of the conference hall. Basically she is trying to escape. She quietly opened the door about to get out but Ayra stopped her.

"Ah huh! Why so hurry me Miss. Yuri aka Rayan's secretary !" Ayra said while smirking and everyone gasped after hearing her! Rayan is also very shocked.

Yuri nervously looked here and there. "Yes it was me! I did bcoz I hate you! And you're Kris! You are a total bitch Ayra! I just hate you! You are a ridiculous woman and you know what Rayan doesn't deserve you!" Yuri shouted like a psychopath.

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP ONE MORE WRONG WORD ABOUT MY WIFE, I'LL FORGET THAT YOU ARE A WOMAN!!!
Rayan shouted at Yuri while making everyone quiet.

Ayra also got a lil shocked bcoz of his sudden action. "HOW DARE YOU TO TALK WITH MY WIFE LIKE THAT!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT CAN SHE DO WITH YOU? MISS YURI STAY IN YOUR LIMITS OTHERWISE I ALSO CAN DO SO MANY THINGS! OFFICERS TAKE HER!" Rayan finished and looked away from Yuri's direction.

"Ahh no! Leave me! Don't take me! Rayan listen pls I want you! Ugh leave me!" Yuri shouted but officers took her away.

Meanwhile Ayra is so proud of him. The words he said made her heart flutter. Rayan turned to her. Suddenly he hugged her very tightly. He shocked her again with his action. "Ayra are you fine?" he asked in a worried tone.

While breaking the hug he looked at her with a soft gaze. She nodded at him with a smile. But man is still not feeling relieved. He is still checking her properly meanwhile all the staff of the conference hall are smiling ear to ear. Which made Ayra shy.

1 week later
On the fashion show

"Oh god hubby baby stop walking here and there and calm down! It's just a ramp walk!" Ayra said while sighing. Finally he stopped walking and looked at her "How can I? You know Ayra how shy I am! How will I walk in front of thousands of people!" he replied while panicking which made her sigh again.

"We have Roby + so many backup model's but why do we still have to walk?” he asked while being frustrated. "Oh god!" She holds both his cheeks.

"It's a rule we have to do! As I am the owner of Kris & you are the owner of Roy industry. Moreover we are husband and wife! So we must have to do it! I know you can do it! Don't be nervous" she said with a soft gaze. He pouted "Okay fine my wifey" he said and he walked backstage.

Ayra left a chuckle as she is still confused bcoz of his sudden behaviour change. After coming back from Dubai he started being so clingy with her.

Like whenever he sees her he smiles at her, he wants to spend time with her and many more. And out of nowhere he started calling her ❝wifey❞. From Miss. Annoying to wifey.

"Hubby baby, what's going on with you?" she mumbled to herself and followed him to the back stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome to the iconic brand KRIS. The owner Mrs. Ayra Roy and Mr. Rayan Roy" the host said and everyone clapped. 

Both of them entered the stage. Rayan seems still nervous but Ayra locks her hands with his hand. He looked at her. Holding his hand tightly she started moving her legs.

Seeing her confident smile and gaze, Rayan also smiled confidently. Both of them are looking so gorgeous and hot at the same time. Both of them wore black and which made them both look like a royal couple. Everyone is cheering & screaming after seeing them.

After walking Ayra and Rayan both came to the monitor room and eventually both of them widened their eyes. "W-whats this?.." Rayan asked.

Both of them are trending on everywhere. As people really liked their pair. "Mam both of you look so cool together!" Shina said excitedly. They both blushed at her statement.

"As everything is perfect, I am going to check Roby!" Ayra said to Rayan. "Okay! I am going to the hall" she nodded and both of them separated their paths.

Meanwhile there Mrs. Roy went to meet with Roby . "Ahh finally I am meeting this handsome man!" Roby got shy. With a cold face Riya was listening to them.

"You know what Roby, I always wanted to meet with you but never got time! You are one of my favourite model!" Mrs. Roy happily said while pulling his cheeks. "Ahh aunty you 're making me shy!".

"Don't be shy son! Aish hope that I get a handsome son in-law like you!'' Hearing her, He looked at Riya and Riya looked at him. Both of them made a eye contact.

But Riya quickly broke the eye contact while being nervous and there was Roby who smirked.

Suddenly Ayra came "Mom! Sissy! You both are here! Let's go to the hall, the fashion show is going to start!".  "Yes honey we are just going" Mrs. Roy replied to her and she & Riya made they're way to the hall.

"So my star boy, fighting okay! I know you are gonna burn it!" Ayra said to Roby while patting his hair. "Don't worry darling!" he replied and winked at her.

Meanwhile back to Rayan, he is waiting for Ayra in the hall but out of nowhere a girl approaches him. "Omgg heyyy Rayann! How are you?!" she said excitedly.

Rayan furrowed "oh god you look more hot and handsome from near! Btw can I get your number? Trust me I won't disappoint you!" this time she said in a seductive way. He left chuckled.

"Miss my wild cat is here with me! Before she breaks you, run away" he said proudly and walked away from there. But little did he know that Ayra heard him from behind and was smiling ear to ear.

Finally the fashion show started. Roby and back up models start performing. And Ayra can say that people are really enjoying Kris's work! While modelling Roby wink at Riya, and Riya gulped seeing him like this. Meanwhile Ayra was sighing.