Chapter 25

25.

Rayan sat on his knees while crying like a total mess. "Did I lost her forever?" But suddenly the house door opened wide and light rays hit Rayan's eyes. As he didn't turn on all the lights, so the whole house was kinda dark.

The sound of heels is very familiar. It stopped after reaching near Rayan. He looked up and started crying again.

"Rayan? Wtf why are you crying like this? And this table! Oh god!" Ayra said and widened your eyes.

Seeing her, Rayan smiled but still tears didn’t stop coming out. Without answering her, he pulls her into his embrace. "Gosh love where did you go!" he asked while crying.

He hugged her so tightly that she couldn't even breathe. "Rayan I-" she stopped as something caught her eyes. It was that contract paper.

She furrowed for a while but then eventually internally sighed. "Oh god! Did he really thought I'll divorce him? And also cried for this?" she asked herself.

But a second later she starts smirking as an evil idea comes into her mind. "Rayan, it's been a while that I didn’t annoy you hehe!" she thought again. Ayra's devil mood activated.

She broke the hug and put on her acting face. "Now why are you crying Rayan? Isn’t this you always wanted! So yes today it will happen!” Rayan looked at her miserably.

" Let's get divorce" she said with a cold face while folding her arms. "And also-" she was about to say something again but Rayan stopped her in the middle.

"Shut up! Just shut up!" Tears rolled down from his eyes. "Today you will just listen to me!". While folding arms Ayra looked at him coldly.

"I know Ayra I am a jerk! A very bad jerk. Who just always hurt you but trust me, I never meant to hurt you! Remember the first day we met in school, we had a fight! Since that moment I started falling for you. Always intentionally I used to find ways to annoy & tease you. Just to see your nose crunch, your angry pout!" again tears start brimming from his eyes. Meanwhile Ayra's heart starts beating fast.

"And at the end you always end up with me in everything. No matter how much we fight, we are always there for each other in our hard times. Love, trust me whenever I think about the past it always made me smile at how magical those moments were" Ayra is trying hard to hold her tears.

He again continued "Ayra that day in the airport…." he looked down and explained everything that his dad forced him and for his dad her dad suffered from a heart attack.

"I was scared that you would never forgive me, that's why I always made distance with you. I am sorry Ayra! Sorry for taking your teenage, sorry for taking your sunshine life and sorry for leaving you alone" he cried harder.

"Rayan-" she said, but he made her stop. "No Ayra, I am not finished yet. The thing I want to say is that without you there is nothing. When you left, everything left and now you came back everything came back to you!"

"You gave me so much encouragement and now I can proudly say I am not useless! And lastly…" he looked down "I LOVE YOU AYRA ROY!' I love you more than anything in this world. Just give me a second chance. I'll show you my love but please don't leave me" he begged.

She looked at him with her cold face and eventually smiled and pecked his lips. He froze at his place.

"My stupid hubby baby do you really think I will divorce you? Ahh no way, never! In Fact as the contract is over I thought you will divorce me" she pouted.

"And my baby, why are you asking for forgiveness?  You didn’t do anything wrong!". "Huh?" he got more confused. Ayra told him that day she heard his and Kabir's conversation.

"Oh god! You knew everything from the beginning?" he asked while being shocked. she nodded with a smile.

He was about to say more but she stopped him by pecking his lips again "And I love you more Mr. Roy" he stopped in his tracks again.

"S-Say a-again" "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RAYAN ROY!" she shouted while making him giggle. He hugged her "Finally I got you back" he said and broke the hug.

"Btw wait! Where were you the whole day!" he panicked again. "Umm hubby baby I went to your hometown!".

"What? My hometown?" she nodded. "I went to visit uncle Roy's grave" he looked at her disabled.  "Rayan when I finished the press conference and came back to my cabin, there I found a parcel on my table. It was from Uncle Roy!" he furrowed.

"There was a letter in it which he wrote for me! He sent this one week before his accident! He asked for his forgiveness from me! He told me everything that what he did in the past and also told me to get you back. And for some technical problem this parcel got stuck for months and now came to me!" Rayan starts thinking.

"That's why I went to meet him and for that I called you but you didn't pick up. Later my phone got dead" she finished.

"Rayan, forgive him! Don't hate your dad anymore" she said while holding his hand. He looked at her for a moment then smiled and nodded. "As you say my love!" she smiled back.

Suddenly her gaze went to his hand "Oh hubby baby look at your hand!" she said in a worried tone and ran to get first aid!

She was busy treating his wound but there is Rayan who is busy admiring her. As always he got lost into her!

"So everything is fine now?" he asked….