Chapter 2

2.

A Y R A

I have a huge level of curiosity inside me. Since the time I saw him I can't stop thinking. I was hitting my head on my bed and suddenly I heard a knock. Okay I successfully embarrassed myself in front of the maid.

Clearing my throat "Umm You need anything?". "Mam! Mr. Jones is calling you! He is waiting for you at his library!". I nodded confusedly and stood up from my bed to go down.

I entered dad's library. Dad loves to stay here as he spends most of his time by reading. I viewed dad on the library couch. " Dada you called me!" I asked and sat down.

"Yes Princess! I called you", He gave me a soft smile. "Ayra do you remember about uncle Roy? my best friend?". I gave him a tiny nod. Dad looked down and said "He died! It's been 2 months since he died and today I got to know about this!". "WHAT!?" I exclaimed while being extremely shocked.

"Then you must remember his son Rayan! You guys used to go to the same school! He came to meet me today!" Hearing that name my stomach rolled up. Someone took his name in front of me after 8 years.

"That day when I got my heart attack, Rayan  also went to US on the same day to handle their US industry and he couldn’t meet me bcoz he went to the US in the morning and I got my heart attack at night!" My chest became heavier again. How can I forget that day! The worst day ever in my life!

Finally I said, "Dad, how did Roy uncle die?" "Few months ago Roy Industry got bankrupt very badly which is still bankrupt. For this Roy was very tense and stressed because there were so many loans and shares. One day he was going to his office but he was not driving carefully and met into an accident and died!

And Mrs. Roy couldn’t take this news and went into a coma! It's been 2 months and still she is in a coma. For all those Rayan's elder sister Riya's finance broke their marriage also! Their US industry goes off too and now everything is on Rayan. That poor boy's life is so messed up right now!"

Dad finished and I don't know how to react! Like I am so shocked after hearing so much shocking news together. I don't know how to talk, but I am still processing the whole thing.

People know me as heartless but actually I am not and right now I hate to admit but I am feeling so bad for him. Now I know why he was looking kinda sick. I can't even imagine what he is feeling right now. But ugh why do I care!

Dad again wants to say something and I can say that this one will be more shocking. "Ayra, I call Roy my best friend but I couldn't do anything for him or not for his family which made me hate myself but now only you can help them!" I furrowed after hearing dad.

"Ayra, Kris company is not only famous here, It's world wide popular and I am so proud of you that you made this much success in life at such a young age. So if you do a collaboration with the Roy industry then it can become normal!"

"But dad, no company can collaborate with a bankrupt company!" "I know that but if that company is her wife's then it can!". "Huh? What do you mean dad?" I asked while being so confused. "Marry Rayan!".

" WHAT!" "Yes Ayra, if you are his wife then you can collaborate with his company. As your company is so popular, if he collaborates with you then the Roy industry will go back to normal soon!"

"Princess I won't force but dear only you can save him and his family! But pls think about it carefully" Dad and went away while leaving me with my thousands of thoughts. "Wtf just happened!?" I can't even think properly.

I know his life is so messed up right now but marrying him is not a joke. But ughh why my heart wants to help him. I have to marry the person whom I hate the most? The person who hurt me the most? Ughh What should I do now???

Author Pov

3 days later :

Rayan looked at his phone bcoz it's ringing. It's Ayra's dad who is calling him. " Hello, Uncle Jones!" he said coldly.

"Hey son! I call you to say that Ayra wants to marry you! Let's prepare for the wedding!" Rayan got shocked after hearing him!

" She really wants to marry me!!!!???".....