Chapter 27

Kay's Pov

"Take a sit" the principal said after we got in.
"So what was that outside?" She said looking at us through her glasses but I wasn't gonna say anything.
"She started it!" Ken whispered yelled as she pointed me.

Fuck you Ken!I yelled back.
"Language!Mrs Williams,I want to hear both sides of the story and no one will speak unless I say so" She said taking her glasses off.

"But ma'am Kayde is the one who started it,I mean I was going to my locker and she just jumped on me and started beating me without saying why"
"Kayde is that true?"she looked at me.
Yes but... I said trying to speak.
"I asked if is that true or not? a simple Yes or no will do"she said not allowing  me to finish speaking.

Yess...I said feeling annoyed.
"And why is that?" She said looking at me again but I didn't say anything.

"Mrs Williams I'm afraid if you don't speak for me to hear your side of the story.I'll have to take the necessary steps"
Because she did something that I wouldn't do to her because she's my best friend!..I can't say what it is but she really hurt me and she also has the nerve to call herself my friend after what she did right under my nose!..
To make things worse she doesn't even seem to feel sorry about what she did judging by the way she was speaking to me.

which is why I ended up beating her up in the first place and I'm not going to apologize for what I did because she deserved it!" I said looking at her.

"See what I'm talking about? she's crazy" Ken said with a pitiful voice.

Just stop it with your drama Ken! You know very well that your pretending and I trusted you dude!you and I are suppose to be friends but I guess your not exactly who I thought you was because you don't even show remorse for what you did with my girl! I whispered yelled.

"Ookay...this sounds...Uhm..do you guys need a room?" She said looking at us.

No we don't,so am I gonna get expelled or what's gonna happen to me?" I said looking at her.

"Seems like this is a personal issue between the two of you, either way that doesn't give you the reason to act the way you did earlier.

So I'm just gonna let you guys go and fix whatever it is between you the  two of you.And I hope what happened today  happen again got it?"she said waiting for reassure rance from us.

It wont, because from now onward she and I are strangers. I said getting up my chair going out.

"But kay don't you think you're over reacting abit?" She said as she kept following me.

Dude can you just leave me alone?I don't know you and I don't wanna talk to you.

"Fine,I'm sorry okay!I shouldn't have said what I said at the locker and also in the principal's office instead of apologizing to you but please don't let a girl come between our friendship kay" She said touching my shoulder.

Let go of me! and which part of leave me alone dont you understand?Ken we was suppose to be buddies but you went and kissed my girl and tried keeping that from me.

"Kay we didn't know okay! I didn't know she was your girl until that day you introduced her to me"

Ow,I scoffed. So that's why you guys were acting so weird around each other huh?because you guys knew each other but instead of telling me you kept on pretending like you didn't  know each other? I said turning to face her.

"Because you were gonna jump into conclusions and you know how short tempered you are sometimes and you love over reacting and making everything all about you!" She whispered yelled.