CHAPTER 25

Kay's POV

After coming back from Neo's house I took a shower and went to bed.I thought of texting her but I was just lazy to do so I don't know why.I was about to sleep but my phone rang.It was Neo but I thought she was prolly sleeping even though its after 8pm.

Neo:
Hey...how did you go?. She said after I answered the call.

Kay:
Hey,princess I got home well I mean its just nearby.I chuckled.

Neo:
I'm glad I was just checking up on you seeing if your okay.

Kay:
And are you okay?

Neo:
I'm okay thanks,just missing you

Kay:
Ow really.I said looking at the screen.

Neo:
Yeah,I miss your touch..and how y-

Kay:
Stop it...don't you think I dont.know where this is going ?

Neo:
And where exactly is this going?

Kay:
I dont know your the one who started it.

Neo:
Started it?How because I was just being honest about me missing you but you just had to think of something else now didn't you?

Kay:
I'd rather not say.

Neo:
I'm glad we agree.

Kay:
Yeah..so what time are you gonna be sleeping?

Neo:
I was about too actually before I called...to check up on you why?

Kay:
Nah..just asking because I also was about to do that until you called.

Neo:
Sorry.

Kay:
Dont be..I'm glad you called.

Neo:
Well,I guess this is goodnight.

Kay:
But its still soon princess can't we talk for some few minutes?

Neo:
I would love that but you know tomorrow we got school.

Kay:
Yeah...good night princess see you in your dreams.

Neo:
I wish...but goodnight then see you tomorrow.

I couldn't help but blush at the fact that she actually called just to check up on me weird right..but I don't care if you think it is just kiddin...

-------------------

Next day

"Honey your gonna be late!"I heard mom yelling along the passage.

"I'm awake!" which I really wasn't I just didn't feel like going to school today even if I lie to mom that I'm sick she won't believe me when I say so.

I got out of bed and prepared myself for the day despite not being in the mood of going to school today I'm kinda excited that I'll be seeing Neo at least I got a much better very valid reason tobe going to school today.

Once I was done I went downstairs and made myself breakfast more like cereal..Yep!..mom refused to make me real food breakfast because I am apparently always rushing somewhere all the time while she had already prepared something for me.

I know she's talking about the sandwhich or maybe the waffles....or that time where I was just too drunk to eat dinner and just went to bed after the effort she put in to prepare the meal..but at least dad is here to eat that but I swear I ate the left overs but it was just too salty especially the meat so that's why I'm gonna be having a cereal today.