CHAPTER 15

Kay's POV

Vrrr..vrr...vrrr..
Really so early in the morning!I really am going to give this person a piece of my mind shit!I hate hangovers!.I slid my hand under the pillow taking out my phone.I was so annoyed but seeking the caller's name on screen a smile appeared on my face.Princess..

"Hey princess"I said turning to the other side of the bed.
"Uhm...hey....I saw countless of missed calls and texts" I could hear her worry through the phone but I didn't remember a thing
"Shoot!I called you?,I'm sorry about that Ken and I had alot to drink yesterday and I don't even remember how I got home"I said bitting my lower lip.
"Well its really inappropriate to do that,I mean what if I was sleeping?"she humphed.
"I said I'm sorry okay and it won't happen again I  promise" why must she be so dramatic all the time..
"Cool,and I wont going to the party tonight sorry"
"What!Why?Is this about the other day?what made you change your mind?I thought your mom was okay with you going"I said getting pissed.

"Kay,its none of that okay! I just don't feel like going anymore!" She whispered yelled.
"Can I come over so that we talk about this?I mean who am I gonna go with?you're my date and I'm not going without you!"I said angrily.
"You know you can scream and yell all you want but I.AIN'T.GOING.ANY.WHERE. she said through gritted teeth. Didn't she hear what I Said?why's she like this?
"Neo,why are you being like this?Why must you make things complicated and hard?"I was losing it.
"Kay,relax okay?and Klara will wanna go with you!" I yelled.
"Okay,fine then!!"I said yelling at the her through the phone.She was about to say something else again but I cut her off before she could say another word to me.I just don't understand why is she being like this,I mean I like her so much but she just wanna push me away all the time but the more she does that the more I wanna make her aware of my feelings for her.She's not as easy as the others she just different.I mean any girl would kill to be with me they would jump at an opportunity if they had it but she's playing hard to get with me.I thought by now she was gonna give in and just say she wants me so bad as much as I want her but she's driving me crazy by resisting it.Well she can do all that but I ain't giving up on her like that,she's only for me and nobody else.

She must be pissed with me ending the call before she could talk but I really am pissed about the whole thing and I don't care,because I did that to avoid saying words that were gonna haunt me forever if I ever did utter them so ending the call was better than things escalating from worse to the worst.I throw my pillows,taking the bed sheet off me because I needed to help mom with baking.Don't get me wrong but I hate baking with all my heart and mom always forces me to that with her literally everything with her!but I really appreciate the way she treats and all.She just makes it unnoticeable or obviously that she is not my real mother and for that I'll forever be greatful,so I guess she wants us to bond by doing that because I'm always in my room or out with Ken or Klara.

Since I'm done with my bed I'll  just take a quick shower and go downstairs to start with baking.I just took the shower,dried my hair,applied my lotion and wore my grey sweatpants with my black marvel t shirt with some sneakers, going downstairs and I found mom already mixing the dough.
"Ow,your up! Morning love" she said excitedly adding sugar to the dough.
"Mom what did I say about calling me that?" I humphed taking the apron behind the door.
"Well,morning to you too love,and you know you'll always be my baby whether you like it or not"she said with a smile on her face.
"Please don't call me that near Ken or Neo its embarrassing"I said looking at her.
"Well,I can't promise you that and talking of Neo how are things between the two of you?" She said wiggling her brows at me.
"What! who told you that and why are you asking?" I said taken aback a little.
"Well,Neo's mom and I talk so...yeah,but I promise she didn't say anything deep or something just that Neo was acting weird the day you went out to their house that's all and that's when she noticed that something might be off.That's when she asked if I haven't noticed any change with you but I can see that something is on by the way you looked taken aback when I asked you". She said turning to put to turn the oven on.why's is she avoiding my eyes?
"Well...I don't know what she meant about the whole house thing....I mean I cant just tell her what I did... and since when did you guys become friends?" I said looking at her.
"Put this in the oven and that's none of your business because I can see your trying to avoid my question." She said giving me the pan.
"Well,I am not..I was just asking.." I said snatching the pan from her.
"Kay,I know you don't like it when I interfere in your business or affairs but I just was curious that's all and you never talk unless I force you too and I dont want things to be like that between us" she said holding my hand.
"You know I hate that and I hope you guys are not planning on doing match making and those creepy stuff because I can handle this myself" I said taking out a bottle of water from the fridge.