CHAPTER 14

Omphile's POV

"So what's your name?" They asked looking at me.
"Ain't I suppose to tell you that after the revealing party..I mean if I do now then you'll maybe know who I am so for now call me N" I said shaking up the cocktail.
"Ow..okay...then that means you'll be here until midnight?" She smiled.
"Well,yeah but with my partner of cause"
"Okay,anyways call me Kendall I don't know if you know me though in person" she said taking her hand out for a handshake.
"Uhm..okay Kendall I definitely don't know you because I only have one friend in my class and I don't usually socialize at school or anywhere but its good to meet you" I shook her hand back.
"So N where's your partner I mean you've been checking your phone out ever since we sat down" she said looking at my phone.
"she said she's going to her friend and she'll call me later when she's done but its been an hour now and I tried calling her back but she ain't picking up" I said side eyeing her.
"Sorry about that she'll prolly comeback but look on the bright side you got me now" she said pulling her chair closer to mine.
"Uhm...well don't get too comfortable"
I said giving her the look.
"I won't promise you I'll behave but I'll try" she said caressing my face.The moment she did that I saw myself looking down on her lips and I just leaned in, she did the same thing we were so close to kissing but we were interrupted by the mic and the music being turned down. "Ahem!....sorry about that I shouldn't have..." she cut me off placing her finger on my lips to shush me.
"Its okay, I also wanted too but I think it must be the alcohol either way you look really astonishing tonight" she said kissing my hand.
"Well...Uhm....thank you for the compliment.I said shyly." I think we should now listen to what is being said" I said looking at the front.my godness I can't believe we nearly kissed!like what the hell Neo.

"Alright!settle down everyone!" It was Klara talking on the stage and I still can't get hold of Kay where the fuck! is she?I left her countless texts and calls but nothing "Okay y'all I won't be giving a long speech and all but I just wanna say thank you for coming and don't forget at midnight we do the revealing so PLEASE! Lets make this fun remain unidentified and enjoy! Food and drinks are here for everyone!" She exited the stage everyone cheering,screaming and the party went back on.

"Wanna dance?" She said smirkingly.
"Kendall! No! I don't...."I gasped as she pulled me to the dance floor and before I knew it we were dancing along to the song.
"Your actually not that bad!" She yelled through the loud music.
"What!your just kidding.." I said laughing at her.
"Definitely not kidding" she said twirling me to the side and back in to her arms.she's a bit better than I am.. I'm starting to like this party
"Wuuu...y-your..pretty..good...at..this..Kendall " I said trying to catch my breath with my back now facing her front. She held my waist guiding me to the beat.
"My brother taught me a thing two but I dance to impress"she said smilling but I unconsciously started grinding my posterior against her,hearing her heavily breathing against my skin as I did that made me feel that made my skin shiver abit."mmmh..."Heard her humming abit, that's when I knew she's aroused but something was poking me the more she pushed me, whicj didn't shock me because Kay is too. I just went on and swayed my hips to the sides with her hands on waist making everyone look at us.Some were cheering,clapping and whistling at us making me dance more than ever.I didn't even know where that courage came from probably from the alcohol but I'm loving it.

As soon as the song changed we went back to the bar trying to catch our breaths.I checked my phone seeing 10 missed calls from Kay and texts, saying that I should come upstairs. she's got a surprise for me and I'm only seeing this now shes's so gonna kill me "Kendall I gotta go now and thank you for the dance.It really was fun and refreshing"I said trying to get up but my body just went back down."Hey....hey....you don't look too good to travel alone you're a bit tipsy,Must be the shots from earlier.. drink some water first" she said helping me sit properly calling the bar attender to give her some water.