CHAPTER 07

Kay's POV

I saw her running to the bathroom like her life depended on it chuckles but an idea came to mind.I quickly ran after her to the bathroom I noticed she was alone so I quietly locked the door as I heard her flushing the toilet so I stood beside the door thinking of all the things I could do to her with a smirk appearing on my face, her face turned pale as she faced the door you'd swear she saw a ghost.she came towards me going to the door unlocking it but it was locked she looked intimated by how I was looking at her but she tried to hide it as she came more closer trying to scare me away chuckles I mean who does she think she is hulk.

"Kay open this door and stop this bullshit" she folded her arms.

"And who do you think you are "Neo" to tell me what to do?"I smirked after seeing her face tensing up after using her words against her.Then I started walking towards her while she backed away but she soon had nowhere to go as her heels hit the wall.

"Kay what are you doing?let me out this instance before I scream. She said looking in my eyes,I gotta say her brown eyes glistening with innocent they really are a show stopper.I caressed her right cheek still looking in her eyes and then down at to those plump lips of hers, I saw her gulp at that.Damn right.

"Kay we shouldn't...."I violently crushed my lips on to hers cutting her off she didn't even fight it showing that she's enjoying it passionately kissing me back with her hands going to my shoulders for support our tongues fighting for dominance but I won as she let me in deeply kissing her as she wimpered, both of us struggling for air but not breaking the kiss she quickly broke the kiss by turning pinning me against the wall causing me to groan because dominance in femmes is my weakness sometimes especially her,so much for having innocent eyes. she slowly slid her hand into my pants but froze abit maybe because she didn't expect a girl to have a dick. But she continued stroking my hard shaft.I couldn't help but moan out her name she really was doing things to me.

"Omphile fuck......" I saw her smirk probably seeing this fragile side of mine I never shown anyone except for that psycho. She quickened her pace making my soul leave my body for a moment "yesss...just like that..." mmmmm I hummed with satisfaction my head facing upwards due to this euphoria I was feeling and I was getting close.
"Shit,I'm cummming" I said letting out my juices on her hand enjoying my orgasms.

I now turned and pinned her on the wall planting small kisses on her neck she moved her head to the side to let more room for me I sucked on the area finding her sweet spot as she let out a soft moan which caused my dick to twitch abit.I sneaked my hand under her shirt realizing she does not have any bra on so hot I started flicking her already hard nipples,she wanted to moan but she quickly bit her lip to prevent that.I continued going under her skirt rubbing her swollen clit "fuckkkk"she let out moan."Your so fucken hot right now I wanna bend you over this basin make you scream my name while pounding into you" I picked her up making her straddle my waist as I put her on the bathroom basin spreading her legs "can I" I asked her just to make sure she's comfortable with what I was about to do "yeah....but..." as soon as she said yes I didn't care what she said I was hungry I slowly licked her slit drawing an infinity sign with my tongue"

"Fuuuuuuck" she was moaning uncontrollably I swear the whole school can hear us chuckles seeing how she's moaning I went faster my jaws were starting to lock but I had to let her release I saw her body jerking with her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she enjoyed her high that's what happens when you roll your eyes on me baby "oh my goodness! Kay this feels so fucken great shit! She said Cumming all over covering her scream with her hand which I removed as I deeply kissed her I can't help it her lips taste more juicier than they look I felt my shaft getting hard again as she rubbed her entrance against it shit driving me crazy.