At this time, Dong Yi spoke, "Miss! I know there should be a way in here!"

  He patted the wall next to him and found a wall that sounded like an empty echo. "This basement is connected to the underground parking garage of the shopping mall behind! This shopping mall project was done by my dad, and I have been here with him!" "

  "There's a parking lot behind this!"

  Han Qingxia's eyes lit up when she heard this.

  She walked to the wall Dong Yi mentioned and knocked on the wall. Sure enough, it was empty behind.

  This is not a load-bearing reinforced concrete stone wall, but a partition wall added behind.

  She let go of her mental powers to feel the situation outside the wall first.

  Her current mental power can detect a distance of about thirty meters.

  Behind the wall, it was empty, no one or zombies.

  She said to the people behind her, "Get out of the way."

  All the students dispersed.

  Under their gaze, they heard a booming kick.

  A big hole was kicked out of the brick wall in front of them.

  Everyone: "!!!"

  Even if this is not a reinforced concrete load-bearing wall, it is still a brick wall!

  Just one kick!

  That's it!

  All of them were thinking about whether they should dig the wall together later!

  Everyone looked at Han Qingxia in shock, unable to say a word.

  "She, she is so powerful."

  "Is she a mutant too?"

  "She must be a mutant! She has space powers. She must be the kind of power mutant in the novel!"

  "Amazing!"

  "This sister is so handsome!"

  "Hurry up and follow her! We can definitely get out if we follow her!" As these people were talking, Han Qingxia had already carried Qin Ke outside.

  Seeing that it was still dark in front of them, everyone got out of the hole that one person could pass through, and quickly followed Han Qingxia's footsteps.

  It's very dark here.

  And it's very big. When you scan it with a flashlight, you can only see rows of large load-bearing pillars and a few cars parked inside that are heavily covered in dust.

  Han Qingxia stopped next to a car with a flashlight, and she turned on the light and scanned inside.

  This car is not only a pile of dust on the outside, but also a pile of dust on the inside. The little dolls inside the car are all covered in dust.

  I don’t know how long it stopped.

  "Can't drive, this car is totaled." Qin Ke's voice came from her shoulder.

  "Shut up, and don't say anything good if you don't have anything nice to say in the future." Han Qingxia said to his consecrated crow mouth, don't say anything nice if you don't have anything nice to say.

  She clicked, pulled the door hard, and opened the car.

  Even if the car cannot be driven, the contents must be taken.

  She took away a pack of toilet paper and an unopened bottle of water in the car. She didn't take any of the half-opened bottle of water.

  After she left the car, the little tails behind her followed and looked inside. They found the half bottle of water, and were immediately surprised to find that there was still half a bottle of water!

  They didn't care that the water had been drunk, and it had been sitting there for several months, so they drank it as soon as they picked it up.

  "I'll drink first!" At this time, Sun Jingjing grabbed half the bottle of water.

  She drank two-thirds of it.

  "Why are you like this! Everyone is thirsty."

  "I'm so thirsty, please let me drink it all!"

  Chapter 151: Terror in the Underground Garage

  "No!" Zhang He took the water, "There are so many of us! You've almost finished drinking, don't we want to drink!"

  "Zhang He, I want to drink." His girlfriend Wang Ping pulled his sleeve.

  Zhang He thought for a moment and let her drink the water.

  After Wang Ping took a sip, the half bottle of water was almost empty.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp 

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer’s Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu’s Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess’s consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibaijun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023

Rebirth In The Apocalypse: The Boss Starts By Hoarding Millions Of Goods(2) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें