Battle 25: Get Psyched!

Start from the beginning

Trace: Just caught it too. Wigglytuff is pretty tough too.

Wigglytuff: Wiggly! (That's right) It stood confidently.

Trace: If you really wanna know what kind of Gym it is, then come see my fight later.

Niko: You're battling the Saffron City gym?

Duplica: This could be a great chance to learn more about the gym leader.

Trace: It's your lucky day. You get to see my amazing victory. The trio venture to the gym. They stand outside. Well, time to get this over with.

The doors to the gym open revealing the gym leader herself. Sabrina.

Niko: So that's that gym leader

Niko: So that's that gym leader. Niko was a bit intimidated.

Sabrina: Welcome to the Saffron Gym. I'm Sabrina. It's nice to meet you all. She said with a bright smile. The duo were taken aback by this contradicting personality. Trace, I see you've come to challenge me again.

Duplica: Again?

Trace: Yeah. If you don't mind, can we get this over with. He said strangely serious.

Sabrina: Of course. Right this way. They enter Gym and make their way to the battlefield.

Referee: The gym battle between Sabrina the Gum leader and Trace, the challenger is about to begin. The battle will be three on three. And the victor will be decided when all of either sides Pokémon are unable to battle.

Sabrina: The first move is mine. Sabrina levitated a Pokéball much to Niko's surprise.

Niko: How's she doing that?

???: It's because Sabrina is a psychic.

Duplica: Who are you, sir?

Sabrina's father: I happen to be the gym leader father.

Niko: Really?! Hold on, what did you mean she's psychic?

Sabrina's father: It means she has psychic powers. Just watch. You'll see for yourselves.

Sabrina: Go, Kadabra!