"Jai? Is that you?"

I turned around to look at the person through my tears. It was a shirtless guy in his mid-thirties wearing faded jeans. His expression was kind and but I couldn't place him.

"Do I know you?"

"It me. Shane Wiler."

I looked at him up and down, and it suddenly made sense. The far apart eyes, busted hairline, top-heavy body and a crooked smile that screamed ugly. But Shane had left the pack as soon as the war started so I don't know why he was here suddenly.

"Oh hey, it's been a long time. Are you back?"

"Yeah just visiting." He said smiling, putting his hand into his jeans pockets. He was flexing his muscles at the moment which made his speech strained. "You grew up gorgeous Omega."

"Thanks but let's keep it at Jai only." I snapped from behind my smile. He was giving me the ick. "It was nice meeting you but I need to start heading back home, my parents must be looking for me." I said getting up.

"What's the rush? We've so much to talk about being old friends and all." He smiled as I noticed figures emerge from the woods behind him. They looked agile and deadly, engulfing the Lunar hit from all sides and by extension me. I couldn't believe so many of them had missed my radar. They bared their fangs and claws at us.

Rogues.

"Shane" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him close to me. "We're surrounded by rogues. We need to do something."

"Aww don't worry Omega." He pulling me to himself and taking a sniff of my hair. I tried to push him away but he pinned both my arms at the back. He grabbed my ass pulled me up to him and stuck his nose in the nook of my neck. His scent was disgusting and disorienting. I hated the way it made me feel like putting on a pair of wet underwear under completely dry clothes. Like a shit stuck to your shoe. It was revolting and made me want to cry.

"They won't harm their new Luna." He said fighting my advances, holding me up to his face. "But only if I tell them not to."

Fuck

I struggled against his chest, and tried to break free but he simply laughed and slapped me. The blow rang in my ear as more tears sprung to my eyes and I fell to my knees. He held me in place by my hair because my body had all but given out.

Why can I not attack?

I knew the aftereffects of the submission still stuck to me, but I didn't know Darius' magic was potent enough to disarm me this heavily. It happened hours ago but I still cannot fight. My body refuses to move.

"You're pathetic as always Jai, still cannot handle a brawl. But a slut like you doesn't need to fight, all you need is to be filled up.

And for that you're perfectly suited." He laughed menacingly.

"You bastard! How could you betray the pack like that." I spat at him while trying to loosen his grip on my hair but my arms were just mush at the moment. It was like any coordination in my body had left and I couldn't get my fingers to work.

He slapped me again, this time bruising my lip eliciting a whimper from me. My skin was sensitive as it is from being overloaded with Darius' magic making that blow sting more.