soft

Hannah Marie Jordan
October 10th

Opening my eyes trying to see who laid on top regretting the blackout curtains I begged my mother for. Trying to move under the heavy body knowing it was my mothers husband Lad.
"MOMMMM" I tried to screamed only to have my mouth covered with his sweaty fat ass fingers. Hearing him breathing as he laid on me touching my pants since I had on pants and panties covering my body. Reaching for the ink pen I kept on my nightstand in my hand rolling it down a bit. Until he pulled my arms to him letting it hit the floor.

"Shut up nobody here." He said letting my mouth go.

"Lad let me go I won't tell my mom." I cried as he yanked at my pants.

"You wanted me you been coming on to me for months your mother knows it." He said to me finally unraveling my bow in my pants. Trying to kick my legs that this man sat on hurt to bad I was stuck and had no help. Crying out begging someone to open the fucking door.

Waking up wet feeling the tears roll down my eyes. Getting out the bed leaving my son Zion and my little sister Veah on the bed turning the shower on slipping insde silently crying thanking God it was just another nightmare. Washing the thought of my mother husband down the drain. Lathering my body up in dove quickly getting out the shower wrapping on my favorite towel. Going ahead and brushing my teeth and washing my face dropping a few drops of eye drops in my eye my son is a very observant child. Opening the door seeing my little sister Veah on side of the bed on the phone mostly likely talking to mama or some little manish boy.
"We getting in the car." She said standing up from my bed I knew they should have been up I had to drive out to Chapellane hills to drop her off after dropping Zion off. But today was just one of them days. I didn't care I wasn't in any rush moving to my dresser in no rush to find panties and a bra.

"Okay yes ma'am you too." She said hanging up her iPhone 12 I had gotten her for her birthday a few months ago.

"Mama said stop my the house." She said rolling my eyes I guess it was the price I paid to let Veah stay with me thank God I was off this morning.

"Can Caleb come over after school."

"If you don't go get dressed hell no." I said selecting my black yoga pants and a plain white T-shirt nothing fancy. She went in the bathroom allowing me to wake Zion without them argue or fussing. Kissing his face waking him from his slumber making him smile waking up embracing me in a much needed hug.

"Come on." I said thankfully I had laid his clothes out on his bed taking him downstairs with me. So I could make lunch while he quickly washed his face and brushed his teeth.

"You dad taking you to the baber shop after school." I said to him making him smile. Rashawn and I don't  always get along but as long as he was good to my son I didn't care how they bonded. No my mother's husband isn't my child dad he's just a fucking rapist. No they aren't together she divorced him years later over him hiding money.

"Zi abc go." I said trying to get the thought out my head. Cutting the bathroom light on handing him his toothbrush first. Watching him brush he smiled as he rinsing out. Washing his face checking his armpits for the smell of anything. Making sure he had on deodorant he dressed down in his blue polo and khaki pants and Jordans that my dad bought him. Before greasing him down in vaseline applying a little of his polo cologne. I marched him to the kitchen to find an empty refrigerator seeing the pizza container in the fridge.

"Veah let go." I called out to her she rounded to corner fixing her braids that my mom took her to get done last Friday.

"Bruh I freaking hate these uniform I'll be glad when I graduate." What high schooler didn't feel that way. Her and Zi matched knowing not to say anything I opened my purse seeing a 20. On top I never could just put my money up.

"Y'all eating school lunch today." I said to them.

"Can you get some more dumplings." Veah said opening the empty refrigerator.

"And blue takis." My son said he didn't even eat them ever time I bought them they went to waste. And every time I say I won't buy more but I do and they sit until I trash them.

"Veah just text me everything at once." Leaving the kitchen the house was straight I figured I would stop and have breakfast before going shopping. Then waste my day dividing meat up. Maybe tomorrow would be better.

"Car." I said to them opening the front door seeing the crazy ass girl from next door as we stepped out with her. She snatched her bad ass son to her. I didn't want the two with me the fuck imma do with your badass child. I thought to myself as we parted ways moving to my 09 Jeep Wrangler hearing my doors unlock. Helping Zion inside Veah slide in the driver seat. Letting my 15 year old sister drive was important since I was 22 when I got my license. The sound of summer walker allowed me to zone out.

Alright I'm Hannah Marie Jordan a 23 year old from Chapellane Hills, Ga. I am the second oldest for four with two brother that was both grown. Veah was my mother's last child when I was eight at first I hated the idea of her having more kids but to this day I was thankful. Veah young annoying ass is my best friend. She's lived with me since she was in 7th grade. At first my mother hated the idea. Since she was coming back and forth anyway my mom just let her stay. Even when my baby dad and I was together she live with me.

Not even a year into our relationship I was pregnant we was fucking like rabbits. My son father and I didn't work out because he was a hoe when I found out he fucked the girl at the dollar store that was my finale straw. I got my ass up found me a job and moved the fuck out. Since I stayed in the projects things got better very fast. I was able to work from home I got me a car used but it was mine. Standing 5 foot 3 my tittys sag a bit but not from child birth. My stomach was not all the way down but it was getting there and my ass back there sitting pretty. My dark brown skin big brown eyes thick full lips which hid my innocent smile that i rarely showed. Anyways...

"Have a good day." I said to Zion as Veah pulled to close to the curb. I just looked at her as she smiled at me knowing she was about to switch. I need to drive to get the school quickly. Feeling Zion wrap his arm around me as my back door opened and the principal got him out. Pulling off driving until we reached rush the little gas station.
"Can I get a snack." Opening my purse pulling the twenty out handing it to her changing seats I waited on her to come out. Glancing at the guy that walked out the door next to the store one locking it back. A few guys walked towards the store. Seeing Caleb pull his pants up before walking towards the store I didn't see what Veah saw in him but I supported. I'd rather know then not know. My eyes examined the men left noticing a few that looked familiar.

"Good looking." He said before they parted ways. Hearing the sound of them Dodge Challenger and chargers. Seeing Caleb them walking to the car both climbing in the back reversing the truck.

"What's up Hannah?" He spoke to me.

"Hey Caleb."
I drove them to get the school quickly not wanting to hear my mother's mouth. Between two red lights and a slow white honda it's now 7:55 am she was now the school responsibilities. Headed to my mother's house seeing my younger brother and his baby mama car parked out front. Hoping she wasn't about to ask me to let no one stay with me. Parking on the curb so I could go I walked in to see them having a whole breakfast.

"Good morning." I said walking in hugging my mom as she sat on the end. Declining breakfast waiting to see what my mom wanted. Collecting Veah and Zi clothes she bought I headed on my way. Deciding to just grab a biscuit from McDonald's before headed shopping.

Enjoy!!🥹