Chapter Twenty-Six - Cam

We kissed slowly, but deeply. My tongue played with Madi's lips and she opened them to allow me access. The moment she did, I slid myself deep inside of her.

She cried out, but our kiss smothered it. I rocked my hips gently up and down and she matched the pace perfectly. I broke the kiss and looked down at her beautiful face. My heart swelled with the love that I felt for this amazing woman. She opened her eyes and saw me staring.

"Swap." She said and for a moment I was confused.

"Huh?"

"Swap. I want to be on top!" She answered.

"Fair enough." I said, happy to oblige. I rolled over onto my back, taking her with me, keeping our hips firmly connected. She positioned herself on top of me so that she was on her knees. She held her finger in front of my mouth, so I took it in and sucked on it. She laughed before taking it back and planting it firmly on her clit and started to rub. "Hot damn I love you!" I said to her. She raised her eyebrows and smiled.

"You like it when I play with myself while riding you?"

"It is seriously sexy!"

She started rocking herself back and forward on top of me while rubbing her clit. Watching her sitting there doing that, with her breasts just glaring at me, I knew that I wasn't going to last long. I hadn't even been able to whack off after she'd flown back to Texas, so I had a good lot of pent up frustration built inside.

I grabbed her hips and increased the motion. My eyes flickering between her clit, her breasts and her face. Her eyes were closed and her head was lolled back and she was moaning in pure bliss. I could feel her starting to tense around me and I knew she wasn't far off. Good, because I was using every ounce of might I had, to stop myself from blowing first.

"Oh god. Shit! Oh Cam I'm close. Tell me you're close!" She demanded.

"Sunshine, I was close before he was even inside you." I replied.

She smiled, but it quickly left her face as she groaned and started rocking faster. I could feel myself losing control and hoped she was as close as she said she was, because I was just about done.

"Oh shit!" She cried out. "Oh hell! Cam, I'm coming!" Her body started to shake and her pussy tightened it's grip on my engorged shaft. I gripped her hips harder and let myself go. I shuddered as every last drip entered her body. She collapsed onto my chest and I wrapped my arms tightly around her. "I love you." She whispered.

"I love you Sunshine. More than you know." I was struggling to keep my eyes open. My restless night last night and the fun we'd just had, had caught up to me. I heard Madi's breathing get deeper and I looked down to find her fast asleep on top of me, so I gave up on the fight and fell asleep with my Sunshine warming me up from my inside, out.

* * * * *

I was woken a little while later to excited screaming. I moved to snuggle back in to Madi, before realising that she wasn't in the bed any more. I looked around, but she wasn't in the room either.

"Oh Paige, I can't believe you're here! Just wait until you meet Cam, he's amazing!" I heard her say. I smiled and relaxed back into the pillows with my hands behind my head.

"So where is he? I want to meet this tall, dark and handsome drink of water." Came a smooth, sultry voice. "He's just having a.."

"I'll be out in just a minute." I cut her off.

"Holy shit, his voice is even sexier than on their CD's!"

"Back off bitch. That boy is mine!" Madi growled and then they both started laughed. My heart swelled with pride at hearing Madi claiming me as her own. I got up and pulled my jeans and shirt back on, still listening to them.