PART - 41

Author's pov

Jimin was helping his parents to pack the luggage. Yn and Taehyung didn't exept him to be this happy. They were now packing the luggages for the businesses trip.

Jimin : Mummaa~~

Yn : Nae baby..

Jimin called her while keeping his one toy in their bag. Taehyung was taking out the unnecessary things out which their son is keeping inside.

Jimin : Mummaaaaa~~

Jimin glared at Taehyung and started to keep the things back which his father take it out. Taehyung sighed himself.

Tae : Baby we don't need to play with your toys.

Yn : Let me go and make him sleep.

Tae : Nae nae that's the best thing before we start packing.

Taehyung said and take back the things from the luggages. Yn take jimin in her arms and went to make him sleep.

Jimin : Mummaa woooo~

Yn : Mumma and papa is going out for some days baby.

After sometimes yn make jimin sleep. She make sure Taehyung was still packing and went towards the washroom. She took out the pregnancy kit which she was hiding.

Yn : Hope tae won't find it out.

She started to test and wait will closing her eyes. After sometimes she opened it to see two lines. Tears started to flow from her eyes.

Yn : I'm gonna be a mother again?

She caressed her belly while wiping her tears but she flinched when taehyung opened the bedroom. She was fast to hide the pregnancy kit behind her.

Tae : Yn.. What are you hiding? Did you cried?

Yn : A.. Aniyo why should I?

Tae : What are you hiding?

Yn : Am.... It's sanitary pad.

Tae : From when onwards you started to hide it from me? Hah? Isn't me the one who stick the pad with your panties most of the time hah?

Yn : N.. Nae hehe...

Taehyung understand that something was going on. She is not at all good at lieing.

Tae : Sooner or later I will get to know what you are hiding.

Yn : I'm not hiding anything tae..

Tae : Yn.. Give it to me.

Yn looked at her foot not saying anything. Taehyung make himself calm not want to yell at her.

Tae  : Baby.. Yn.. See you can share everything with me. I'm giving you a lot of freedom right?

As Taehyung haven't recieved any answer, he walks towards her and forcefully took the thing she was hiding.

He looked at it and his eyes widnesed. He couldn't express his happiness. She happily looked at yn. Yn started crying loudly making Taehyung panick.

Tae : B.. Baby what happened? Aren't you happy??

Yn : Taeee *cry*

Tae : baby stop jimin is sleeping. Go and take rest now. I will go alone.

Yn : Noooo I will also come taee..

She knows that he will say like this. That's why she decided to hide this news from him.

Tae : Baby you need to rest.

Yn : No please oppa I will just sit their. I will take care of myself. Please dont say no..

Taehyung looked at her for sometimes.

Tae : Okay then. We are taking jimin too as you will be not attending any meetings their.

Yn : Okayyyy.. Thankyou so muchhh...

Yn said hugging him tightly.

Tae : No yn. Don't jump again a little tae is growing inside you.

Yn blushed hearing that.

Yn : Taee come let's tell this to eomma and appa.

Tae : Nae nae. No yn.. I will take the luggage.

Yn rolled her eyes and went near jimin.

Tae : Noo yn you can't carry him also.

Yn : Then you will give him milk from now on?

Tae : Yn how can you say like that? He is our son. Only you can drink my milk.

Yn : YOU JERK I'M TALKING ABOUT BOOBIE MILK NOT YOU DICK SEED.

Taehyung gulped and looked at jimin who was still sleeping peacefully. He then looked at yn to see her glaring at him angrily. Yn stomped her legs and started walking downstairs.

Tae : I shouldn't even thing about that. I hate my dirty mind.

Taehyung slowly took jimin and make him lay on his shoulder. Jimin winned a little while Taehyung patted his back..

Tae : It's okay sleep baby apoa is here.

Tae rocked him a little and jimin again go back to his sleep. He then took ths luggage and started walking downstairs.

Mrs Kim : Don't worry about that ynie. We will inform your parents.

Yn : Okay eomma.

Tae : Eomma appa we are going, it's almost time.

Mr Kim : I will miss my small chimi.

Mrs Kim : We will look after him. How we will survice without him.

Yn : It's okay eomma, we will come soon na so don't worry.

Mrs Kim : Mmh.. Take care and come back safely.

........

Taehyung and yn reached their hotel. Jimin was fully awake and now running here and their with excitement.

After fresh up yn and tae layed on the bed while jimin was laying in middle of them thinking about something deeply.. Ver deeply... Why his appa have no milk like his eomma have?

Yn : Tae are you really happy to have another child?

Tae : Why are you asking like that baby? Ofcource I will be really happy.

Yn : What will others thing about us? Jimin is not even 2.

Tae : Isn't our life? Why should we care about others? Who will judge us? Our parents? No one baby.. Even if others judge that's none of our business.

Yn looked at Taehyung.

Tae : Don't overthing about anything. Sleep now. You must be tired right?

Taehyung said and kissed her forhead. Soon a loud slap echoyed in the room. Jimin was galring at his  father who kissed his mother.

Yn : Baby you shouldn't beat your appa.

Tae : I should have litsen to my parents and gave him to them. I need this for disrespecting my parents.

100+votes and 40+comments for next chapter.
Suggestions are allowed......
Do you all like it??
Love you all😘😘😘💜💜💜💜