PART - 25

Author's pov

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and turn around to see no one. That's not normal for him to wake up without yn around him. Sometimes she will be hugging him or will on top of him.

Tae stand on the bed and look around to see yn standing in front of the mirror checking her stomach while eating fruits which Mrs kim gave her.

Tae : eating fruits this morning baby? Good it's healthy for your body.

Yn : Do you want some tae?

Yn said showing a apple piece.

Tae : Aniyo baby. Eat it. Why are you chewing so much?

Yn : Aish you already forget I'm pregnant tae.

Tae :....... So... What's with that?

Yn : Hah? The baby have no teeth so I need chew a lot then only it will be easy for the baby.

Tae :...........

Yn :  : Tae the baby is not kicking me till now. Did anything happen to it.

Tae :... B.. Baby you are only 1 week pregna

Yn : Yess. But this 1 weak also their was no movement. I'm scared taee. Did something happen to our baby?

Tae layed on the bed again thinking about how he is gonna teach his innocent wife.

Why only his wife is still innocent??

......

Yn was now eating the food while Mrs Kim ws FEEDING her.

Tae : Eomma she can eat herself.

Mrs Kim : Oh its okay.

Yn : Feed him also eomma he will get jealous easily.

Before Mrs kim feed some to tae while Mr Kim opened his mouth indicating her to feed him.

They all chuckled at that. The whole time yn was patting her stomach.

Tae : Baby you don't need to come with me to company okay.

Yn : Really. So no work yaaah..

Tae was looking at her shockely. He thought she will reject it and say she is also coming as she will miss him. But that was totally wrong.

Tae continue eating regretting what he says earlier. He is surely gonna miss her in company.

Mr Kim : Today, yn your parents and yoongi will come here and living as we are going to Australia.

Yn : When will you come back appa?

Mrs Kim : We don't know baby, but if we get late we will never forgot to come back after the baby was born.

Tae : We will miss you alot eomma appa.

Mr Kim : We know baby. But it's for the company's growth.

......

Taehyung hugged his parents while giving a kiss. Cause when he came back they will left to the airport.

Tae was about to go outside when Min family came inside their gate with the car. Mrs Min, Mr Min, halmoni, and suga came forward while carrying a luggage.

Yn ran and hug them.

Mrs Min : Aww baby you grown up so well.

Mr Min : Taehyungah..

Mr Min went towards him and hug him.

Mrs Kim : hobi must be at his house right?

Mrs Min : Nae they were on a honeymoon trip now.

Mr Kim : Oo then come inside.

......

Yn was now going to towards tae's company, cause someone started missing her husband. She thought to bring some lunch along with her. Yoongi desided to drop her as she is being a stubborn.

Yn : Okay I'm going oppa.

Suga : Aah get out from my car now.

Yn : Are you still angry with me?

Suga : Then? You are the one who don't allow me to sleep right?

Yn : Ooh... You can sleep after going back.

Suga : hmm.

Yn : Oppa give me your coat please.

Suga : Noo.

Yn : Ooppppaaaa please look your pregnant sister is cwold.

Suga : Here.

Suga removed his coat and gave her.

Suga : Okay madam now go inside.

Yn : Okayy umaah.

Suga : eww don't kiss me like that.

Yn : I will.

Yn said while heading towards the company. Suga smiled at her.

Taehyung was  looking at the laptop not doing anything. He was thinking how he used to work before his marriage. His first priority is for work. But now yn is first priority for him. He understand how much yn is now important for him in his life.

He miss her presence a lot. After their marriage, yn haven't done her jobs sincerely. She will just complete some files, eat, sleep or blablaring something to him. That's it. But still he likes that. He loves to see her like that.

He was disturbed by the door opening sound. He looked forward to see yn came inside while carrying a bag and caressing her big sto.... Wait... Big?

Tae : B... Baby how did your stomach grew this much.

Tae don't know how her stomach looks like 3 month old.

Yn : Ooh it's nothing.

Yn said while keeping the bag on the table. Tae was not taking his eyes from her belly. He feel something fishy already.

Tae : Yn come here.

Yn walk towards him. Without wasting any time tae lift her top to find a coat.

Tae : Why are you keeping it inside your stomach hah?

Yn : H.. How did you find out that? I'm pregnant right?

Tae : I know that but why are you keeping it inside it?

Yn : Cause no will understand that I'm pregnant if I haven't keep it.

Tae rubbed his temples before explaining everything.

Tae : Hyung dropped you here?

Yn : Naeee.

Tae : Mmmh You miss me right?

Yn  nooded her head shyly. Tae gave a kiss on her lips while making her sit on his laps.

70+votes and 40+comments for next chapter.
Do you all love it????
Love you alll💜💜💜💜😘😘😘