PART - 2

Yn's pov

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.” “Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being excited about what could go right.” “Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”

I wake up when I heard my annoying alarm. I stretch my arms and look at the phone to see its 6am. Omo. I'm late. I have to attent an interview at 7am.

After getting enough scolding from the cafe owners I got a leave today as I need to attent the interview. I hurrily fresh up and get dressed really fast. I drink watermelon smoothie and went to take  a bus. It's 6:30 right now. Aarh why no bus is coming?. After waiting some time finally I got a bus.

Finally I  reached the company. Woww Not gonna lie but its really huge, I'm sure now that I'm not gonna get a job here. Anyways let me attent the interveiw, atleast I will get a practice for my next interview.

After speaking to the receptional lady I got to know that the interview is helding at the owner's cabin in the 16th floor. There is total 27 floor. This is the first time in my life entering in this type of building.

I started walking towards the elevator but it was going to close so I ran and get inside but luck was not with my side. I lost my balance and catch the guy. He lost his balance and I fell on top of him in the elevator floor. Soon the realisation hits me. My boobs were on his face. It's so embrassing. I hurrily stand up and started apologizing him. He stand up and look at me  angrily.

Yn : I'm sorry I'm really sorry plzz. I didn't mean it. I'm sorr

?? : SHUT UP

He yelled me angrily. I bowed to him and stand staright controlling my tears.

Taehyung's pov

As usual I came to work and entered the elevator. No one is allowed to entered inside the VIP elevator. Only my family members or guests are allowed. But today a bitchy girl entered inside before the door closed.

It's okay I can forgive her that. But what makes me angry is she purposely catch me and fall on top of me. I lost my balance and fall on the floor and her chest were on my face. I controlled myself and wait her to stand up. She stand up and started apologizing to me to grap my attention.

?? : I'm sorry I'm really sorry plzz. I didn't mean it. I'm sorr

Tae : SHUT UP

She closed her mouth and bowed at me.
Just trying to get my attention. It's normal for me that sluttly girls do like this.

I then walks towards my cabin while ignoring the people who came for the interview.

Y/n's pov

I wipe my tears and went towards the waiting line. There is so many of them for the interview. I don't know whether I will get this or not, cause I don't have any experience before. After graduated It's been 2 years. I have been working in those cafés these days. Aarh who will select a girl  in this huge comapany who don't have any experience.

Anyway I also waited in the line for the interview. After sometime a lady called my name. I entered inside the CEO cabin to see the same guy who yelled at me at elevator was sitting their. Wait is he the CEO?. Then I'm sure this interview is just a waste of time.

Taehyung's pov

I looked above when I heard the knock which indicates the next person.

Tae : Come in.

I saw the same bitchy girl entered the room. I smirk at her. Looks so innocent but I know that she just want my attention. She was a little shock to see me. Wasn't she expecting me? Anyway I want to teach her some manners. So definetly I'm gonna hier her to teach her where  her place is.

Tae : Sit down. Now indroduce yourself.

She started introducing while I checked her CV. Min yn. Mmh.. Nice name. I can sence that she was really tensed while speaking.

Tae : You can join here from tommarow onwards.

Yn : R.. Really? Thank you sir.

I started at her. She looks so innocent I li.. What no what I'm even saying. She is a girl who just needs my attention. Remember what that bitch did in elevator.

Welcome yn tommarow onwards your life is like hell.

Y/n's pov

I'm so happy that I got a job. I can't believe that he really heir me. After recognising him I thought he will surely not give me a job for what happened in the elevator. I need to work hard for now on. I don't know hoe much will they pay for the workers. But I'm sure that I will get the double amout of working in 3 cafe.

I'm sooo happpyy yaah. I need to inform it to my friends then go staright to the cafe and resign the job. I have so many works to do. Hehe.

How was it sweatiezz
Do you all like it.

Don't forget to Vote and comment.

Bye love you all💜💜😘😘😘