Chapter 28: The Curse Of Tomb Part 1

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N) was in his apartment and he was holding the picture of his girlfriend and make him was sat on the bed and then he was looking at the happy between (Y/N) and her and the two of them were totally happy for normal life and this make (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and he wishes that he need to be there for his own girlfriend. When he was sat there and thinking about the past that he just been through like a lot and fighting against at the supernatural creatures out there in this world and take them all out...and now the only left is (Y/N) have the curse of Lycanthropy.

(Y/N): "Charlie...." He said to himself and make him was heard his IPhone text message back from his lovely girlfriend and then (Y/N) was holding it in his hand and make him take a look at the message comes from his girlfriend.

(Y/N): "Charlie?" He ask himself and he went to take a reading at it right away and make him saw the words from Charlie.

"Dear (Y/N),

You are a fool...a fucking fool to me! Do you know how many times that I just called you because you couldn't answer at it!!!! I've been waiting for fucking long tries to reach for you!!! You didn't called back your wife and now this?!? It is called me back right now?!?

Look I'm not mad at you because I am worrying about you...Jacob was here for you and he was misses you so badly when you were return back to me now...Jessica had the same thing to you too and you have two children with you and she had the baby name is Joe also you had another child, (Y/N). Then our baby boy had a brother and you had your own son...two sons with you...but anyway in my own normal life I have a job to do...become a teacher for the kindergarten and teaching the children also lot of everything. Anyway, when you will be back to me and we both misses you for so long...you've been gone for whole week and years....I need to know that you were return to both of us...but please come back home to me, (Y/N).

I don't want you to die....I love you so much.

Sincerely,

Charlie Emily/Your Loving Wife." 

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Charlie....I'm sorry about everything that I've gone through." He said to himself and make him got tear come down from his eye and then he was sigh out little bit and make him was breath out and tries to calm for himself and then he was sigh out and out of nowhere the door knocking.

(Y/N): "What in the...." He said and then he was slowly got up from the chair and heading to the door and he was opened it up and saw Kaneki, Touka, Lilith, Rize, Yoshimura, Yomo, Akira, Nashiro, Kurona, Kaya, and...Sen?

(Y/N): "Sen? What in the-" He tries to said

Yoshimura: "(Y/N), that is my daughter...Eto Yoshimura." He said to (Y/N) about that girl is his own daughter and then (Y/N) was surprise and he let them came in here and he ask them about what happened and then Lilith told (Y/N) about the Aogiri Tree was been massacre and slaughtered by Dracula and his army...and none of them are alive...only Ayato and Eto who were survive back there and the two of them were escape away from Dracula.