Chapter 25: Frankenstein V.S Werewolf Part 2

3rd POV:

Previously Of Tokyo Ghoul: Werewolf By Night.

When the Frankenstein monster was defeat the two of them and send the two ghoul investigators down on the ground and then Akira was got up and she was tries to help Amon and then she whip the monster across in the face and make the monster was roar out little bit in anger and he turn his head to look at Akira and let out a growl toward at her and prepare to kill her and then out of nowhere something dash toward at the monster rammed the monster and send him to the ground.

Akira: "What?!?" She ask in surprise and make her turn to look at the monster who was been rammed by something else and she turn her head to look and saw there was the beast again...and looks like she finally caught it in her eyes.

and looks like she finally caught it in her eyes

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*GROWLING*"

Akira: "It's the beast...." She said to herself and she was surprise to seen the beast right there and make him was growling out little bit and then (Y/N) seen this guy was really huge and terrifying right there. When the Frankenstein monster was turn his head to look at (Y/N) was in his werewolf form and make him was growling out little bit and then he saw (Y/N) who even stare at him back and the two of them were looking at each others and letting out their growls with snarls little bit.

Akira: "*What's going on here?!? Why did he tries to save my life?!*" She thought herself.

Amon: "Akira!" He shout out to her and make her was turn her head to look at Amon who was on the ground and injure little bit and he had a broken arm and leg too and that Frankenstein creature was beating the shit out of Amon badly and he couldn't even get up. Then Akira was run toward to Amon right away and she tries to helping him up right away and make her tries to get her partner up from the ground.

When (Y/N) was looking toward at the Frankenstein creature and then he was letting out a terrifying roar toward at the Frankenstein monster.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*ROAR*"