Chapter 14: Touka (Lemon)

3rd POV:

In 2 Days Later.

Touka was in the school by herself and she was sat where she just look outside from the window and she turn her head to look outside and seeing the sun is beautiful and she was thought something else in her mind and she was thinking about something about...(Y/N)...for what she really saw (Y/N) was turn into his werewolf form fighting against Sasquatch and finally killed it by himself...and she was thank him for what he did back there but he just quickly killed it like nothing.

Touka: "...." She didn't said anything.

In Flashback.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*SNARL*" He snarled out in anger and make him was release the heart and it drop down on the ground and then (Y/N) was looking down at the body of Sasquatch and he need to make sure it is dead and it is dead already.

When (Y/N) was let out his mighty alpha victorious roar up to the sky and he was win against at the Sasquatch by himself.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*ROAR*"

After (Y/N) was let out his mighty alpha roar up to the sky and then (Y/N) was stop his roar out and then he was stood right there and make him realize that it was killed Sasquatch and then Touka with Hinami who close their ears because the roar comes from (Y/N) was very louder and louder in this Tokyo city. Then the two ghouls were finally put their hands down and make (Y/N) was sigh in relief and then he was kneel down on the ground and slowly transform back to his own human form with same thing like he was been torn into shred of his skins and then Hinami was awe for what she saw (Y/N) slowly to transform back to his own human form.

(Y/N): "*GASP*" He was gasped out little bit and breathing and then (Y/N) was look around and he saw himself that he was stood right there and then he was about to fall down but Rize got him in her arms and she was wrap her arms around (Y/N)'s shoulders and then Rize said.

Rize: "Shh, shh, it's alright....I'm here." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "T-T-Thanks, Rize...." He said to her and make her was set him down on the ground and he was breathing out little bit.

Hinami: "(Y/N)? You w-w-were that thing, aren't you?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at her who had a worries with curious on her face and then he know her was been worrying about him and she just seen (Y/N) was turn into the werewolf right away.

(Y/N): "That....yeah....I'm the one who save your mom and you back there...when the two ghoul investigators got you both...." He said to her and make him was slowly got up from the ground but then he got hug by Hinami and she was crying out badly that she was thank him for what he did is saving her and mother life...but she didn't blame him about what he did back there but she still care about him.