Chapter 15: Shuu Tsukiyama

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "*Whistle*" He was whistling out and he was cleaning the dishes, plates, and fork by himself that he was eating his breakfast in the morning by himself and then (Y/N) was done with the breakfast food and then he just turn his head to look at the TV Breaking New was showing up right away and report about what happened back there and turns out that old man Mado was been killed in the other night and then it showing where the funeral really is.

(Y/N): "Hmmmm...." He was thought himself and he saw there was a woman who sat on the chair by herself and she was holding the flowers in her hands and then she looking down at the funeral coffin of her own father.

" He was thought himself and he saw there was a woman who sat on the chair by herself and she was holding the flowers in her hands and then she looking down at the funeral coffin of her own father

(Y/N): "That woman...so the old man had an daughter?" He ask himself and make him realize for what he did but he thinks the old man was been killed by Sasquatch and now the daughter want to take her revenge toward at the ghouls for what they did to her father and then other thing is...the dead body of Sasquatch was been found in the tunnel and now the Paramedic take the dead body of this Sasquatch to the other secret basement and (Y/N) had no idea what happened next.

When (Y/N) was heard his IPhone was been ring little bit and make him grab it in his hand and he take a look at it and then he saw there was an message comes from Touka and make (Y/N) was chuckle little bit and he take a looking at his IPhone and make him was look at it and then he type his words down on his IPhone and answer to her that he is gonna be there fast as he could.

Rize: "You're texting your new girlfriend, (Y/N)?~" She asked (Y/N) when she was appeared right behind at (Y/N) and make her arms wrap around at (Y/N)'s waist and she lean her head on (Y/N)'s back and then he was chuckling little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Yeah, but do you have a hatred on her or my problem-" He tries to said and she cupped his cheek and turn his head to look at her and she said.

Rize: "No, I'm not mad about it...but I am happy that another member of harem who want to join in~" She said to (Y/N) and then she kisses him on the lips and make her was let go and then she put her jacket on and prepare to moving out right away and (Y/N) ask her.

(Y/N): "Wait, where are you going right now?" He asked her.

Rize: "I'm going out in somewhere else at morning and well it is my hunting to hunt the preys down.~" She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckling at the feminine ghoul that she was dominant to him and then (Y/N) told her that he will be seen her in this night. Then she nod her head and make her begin to moving out right away and she was heading out to somewhere in this world by herself and except for (Y/N) who was done his breakfast foods and then he get himself clothes to dresses up right away.

 Then she nod her head and make her begin to moving out right away and she was heading out to somewhere in this world by herself and except for (Y/N) who was done his breakfast foods and then he get himself clothes to dresses up right away