Chapter 39| "champagne"

This is a big chapter!! remember to vote and comment!! love you tons -Kay<3
(also sorry this is late I forgot to post it...?

•Emery's POV•

Emery's POV•

His arm is draped over my waist as I cuddle into him, my back pressed against his bare chest.

The sun shines through the window from its rising spot in the sky. As the days have been getting longer and longer, the sun has been getting up earlier, but unfortunately, I do not.

"Morning," Grey's rough morning voice whispered as his head pressed further into the crook between my head and shoulders.

"Hey," I whisper back smiling into the pillow.

"Coffee?" He asked lifting his head.

"Always," I answer happily. Rolling around I turn to face him so my head rests on his chest.

"I can't get you coffee if you're laying on me, love," He comments kissing my temple.

"Coffee can wait," I mumble getting sleepy again.

"Whatever you want," He whispers and his arm around my waist tightens, his other hand plays with my hair sending me fully back to sleep.

The smell of coffee sent straight down from heaven wakes me up, lazily opening my eyes I watch Grey walk across the room towards the other side of the bed holding two cups that I presume are holding the coffee I smell.

"Hey sleeping beauty," He smiles seeing that I'm awake as he sets the cups down.

"How long have I been asleep?" I ask rubbing my eyes, it feels like two seconds ago his hand was running through my hair.

"Little over an hour," He replies, leaning back against the headboard.

"Really?" I say shocked, "Felt like five seconds," I nod.

"You were out cold," He chuckles. "You must have been pretty tired after last night," He smirks down knowingly at me.

"Oh shush," I say hitting him lightly as my cheeks turn rosy.

"You sure we can't just stay here all day?" He asks, his fingertips running up and down my arm softly.

"I wish," I breathe out, "But hey this'll be fun, getting all dressed up to go hang out with our classmates and their rich parents," I say with complete sarcasm.

"You're completely right," He agrees enthusiastically, "I can't think of anything else I would rather do," He says back in his regular tone of voice, the one that sends chills down my spine.

Sitting up I move up to his side and lean on his shoulder as he reaches over to his nightstand and grabs my coffee mug handing it to me before grabbing his.