Chapter 28| "christmas eve"

•Emery's POV•

•Emery's POV•

"Where are you going?" I ask watching Grey put on his black hoodie.

"Just to pick something up," He says leaning over to kiss my cheek, He's been doing that more in the past few days.

And I don't mind one bit, in fact, I think it's become one of my favourite hobbies, second to annoying him obviously.

"I'll see you later then," I nod.

"Can't. Wait," He whispers trailing small kisses down my neck.

"Weren't you going somewhere?" I laugh.

"Be back soon," He says before leaving my room.

The snow falls gently outside my window, making the view look like something straight out of a snow globe.

I don't bother doing my hair or much makeup since the stylists will redo it for the Christmas Eve ball my family hosts every year.

This year we're all dressing in a dark forest green since we did maroon red last year.

Bella doesn't have lessons today since Christmas is tomorrow so as soon as I'm ready I head down the hallway to her room.

"Hey Bels," I greet walking in the layout of her room, which is quite similar to mine. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"Reviewing the outfit options for tonight," She states looking at her laptop.

"Ooh that's exciting," I say sitting beside her to see.

"The ones flagged are the ones I can choose from," She says.

"That one's cute," I say pointing to the screen.

"You think?" She asks zooming in on it, "Isn't it kind of simple,"

"That's why I like it, simple yet very elegant," I explain.

"Well it's better than most of these so It'll do," She says clicking the yes button beside it and shutting her laptop.

"You'll look so beautiful," I say picturing it, Her green eyes will compliment the colour of the dress well.

"What are you going to wear?" She asks.

"I'm not sure Haley arranged it earlier this week," I shrug, I trust her judgment well enough to know she'll pick something perfect.

"Ok, I've waited long enough," She groans dramatically, "You, Greyson what's up?" She asks.

"I don't know," I smile, "The other day I took my sleeping medicine to fix my jet lag and I accidentally told him that I like him," I laugh and her jaw drops.

"I knew it!" She squealed.

"Calm down he didn't say anything back and I fell asleep," I say and her mood completely deflates.