Chapter 29| "jealous"

thank you so much for 10k!! I appreciate every comment, vote and follow so much!!

•Emery's POV•

"Emery I would like you to meet Prince Anthony," Father states.

"Honor to meet you, Your Highness, I've heard many good things about you," The prince bows and extends his hand.

I shake his hand lightly, "The honour is mine," I smile and say formally. He smiles back at me revealing a practically perfect mouth of teeth.

A hand lightly touches my back and I don't have to look to know who it is, Leaning slightly I press my back onto their hand.

"Greyson Collins," Grey says holding out his hand, Anyone with eyes can see that it's the last thing he wants to do but with my Father watching closely he does it.

"Anthony," The Prince says returning his handshake. Someone give me a knife to cut the tension in the air because that's how thick it is.

"I'm sure you have many important things to do so I won't keep you too long," Father says to Anthony.

"I shall hardly think getting to know my f-"

"Emery the music is delightful isn't it," Father says blatantly ignoring the Prince.

"Yes..." I nod suspiciously, "It is quite good," I add and he nods taking a breath.

"You need to go talk to Sir George," He says gesturing to where I assume the old man is standing.

"Ok, Father," I nod turning around slowly but not before giving a little bow to the Prince.

I have never seen my father act like this, It's freaking me out.

"What's wrong with your dad?" Grey asked in a hushed tone stepping into line beside me.

"No clue," I shrug, "Sir George what a pleasure it is to see you," I say quickly seeing George beeline for me.

"Your Highness," He bows, "How are you?" He asked lightly kissing both of my cheeks.

"I'm good how are you and your wife doing?" I ask.

"Linda and I are good, thinking about vacationing next year," He laughs.

"Oh, you should that sounds lovely," I say. He nods and smiles before someone pulls him into another conversation.

"Em, let's go take a breath outside," Grey suggests and I nod holding his bicep as he leads me out to the garden.

A refreshing gust of cold air hits me when the doors open, We join hands causally as we walk in silence, the only sound is snow crunching softly under each footstep.

"What's Anthony the prince of?" Grey's questioning voice breaks through the silence.

"Greece," I state, I could be mistaken but that's pretty unlikely.