Chapter 38| "yacht"

Start from the beginning

"No," He says smiling down at me.

"Please," I ask.

"I love you so much but no," He replies.

"Rude," I roll my eyes playfully.

Just as the elevator bell dings and the doors open showing the main floor lobby.

"Ready?" He asks looking down at me.

"Always," I smile as we walk out hand in hand.

I stand closer to Grey trying to pretend like I wasn't freezing my butt off in this dress.

"This way," He says directing us onto a new path that wraps around the back of the building.

"Are we walking? Because I did not dress for that," I say looking down at my dress, the strands of rhinestones are blowing around because of the wind occasionally hitting my skin lightly.

"Do you really think I'd plan a date then make you walk there?" He asks shocked I would even ask.

"Not really but who knows what goes on in your head," I joke.

A man in a suit pops out of nowhere startling me, as he walks closer I hold Grey's arm with my other hand trying to move us to the other side of the path. Which backfires and instead of walking father we walk closer.

Grey reaches his left hand out to the man, "What-," I mumble as the guy pulls out a pair of keys handing them to Grey.

I look at the two of them confused, The man nods and walks away without saying anything.

"Who was that?" I ask as we keep walking.

"A driver," Grey shrugs as we round a corner revealing a mostly empty parking lot.

"Oh," I nod as he leads us to a fancy car I've never seen before, the windows are tinted so people outside wouldn't get a clear view inside.

"Your Highness," Grey says dramatically opening the passenger door for me.

"Weirdo," I laugh getting in, the driver must have pre-heated the car because it's already warm.

I shiver from the cold as Grey gets into the driver seat and starts the car revving it a bit.

"Now can you tell me where we're going?" I ask turning to face him.

"Still no, princess," He smirks driving off, I let out a sigh and look out the window.

We drive past the front of the school and I see a handful of paparazzi camped out by the entrance waiting to see a potential glimpse of me.

"Music?" Grey asks.

"Sure," I say grabbing my phone.

"Just use mine," Grey says grabbing his phone from his pocket.

"What's the password?" I ask.

"052204," He says keeping his eyes on the road, I lower the phone into my lap.

"My birthday," I whisper in awe.