"In this way, K1 Base will be able to send you supplies every day. This is what you want, right?"

  Lu Wen's expression became more and more strange, "Miss, I, I really didn't mean that..."

  "I don't mean this, I don't mean that. Is it possible that you just don't want to give anything, so you reach out and ask Lu Qiyan for nothing? Then you are awesome. You are not looking for a father for yourself, but you want to be Lu Qiyan's father!"

  The smile on Lu Wen's face completely froze, and after being severely punished by Han Qingxia, he could no longer say a word.

  Lu Qiyan heard Han Qingxia's retort and looked at her with a bright smile in his eyes.

  Han Qingxia is the only one in the world who can be so frank with her.

  He said everything in his heart.

  Han Qingxia deserves to be Han Qingxia.

  What a beautiful fight!

  Watching her take care of people is a great pleasure!

  Cool!

  "Okay, Captain Lu Wen is our partner in this operation, let's forget about it." Lu Qiyan looked at Han Qingxia with a smile in his eyes, and really wanted to rub her head.

  Of course, I still held back.

  "Captain Lu, this is..." Lu Wen regained his energy and continued to smile.

  "This is Captain Han Qingxia from Midsummer Base."

  "Oh! It turns out to be Captain Han from Midsummer Base! I've admired him for a long time!" Lu Wen pretended to have heard about it and extended his hand in enthusiastic admiration.

  Han Qingxia looked at the stretched out hand and put his hands into his pockets, "Stop it, where have you heard my name for so long?"

  "I, I, must have heard it on the radio."

  "But I have never sent out any information. Which radio station did you hear it on?"

  Lu Wen's face was completely confused. Of course he had never heard of the low-key development of the Midsummer Base. "Captain Lu just introduced it."

  "Then what are you saying about long-standing admiration and being so hypocritical! No wonder you plot against Lu Qiyan as soon as you meet him. Xiao Lu, you don't look like a good person. Can you be more sincere in the future!"

  Lu Wen: "......"

  He lowered his head, and the greasy smile on his face completely disappeared, replaced by gloom.

  No more words could be said.

  In the car behind them, the big man sitting in the driver's seat saw this scene and his eyes couldn't help but light up.

  This slap in the face feels so good!

  It feels better than him physically giving someone a big dick!

  Even Lu Qiyan discovered that Han Qingxia seemed to have extraordinary firepower against Lu Wen!

  Based on his understanding of Han Qingxia, she was not a violent person, and even had a pretty good temper.

  As long as she is not provoked, she will never fight back.

  Qi Sang was a good example last time. Han Qingxia had no intention of dealing with him at first. She even gave up her job because of Lu Qiyan's insistence. It was Qi Sang who rushed to provoke her, which made her full of fire. Begging for a hammer. Got hammer.

  what is it today?

  Are you unhappy just watching Lu Wen?

  Although he also felt uncomfortable seeing this Lu Wen.

  But they really don't know each other!

  Or is it just to protect him? Stand up for him...

  No way......

  Lu Qiyan felt a sudden warmth in his heart when he thought of this.

  "It's getting late, let's go to the clothing city first." Lu Qiyan said with a smile on his face.

  "Okay." Lu Wen returned to his car, everyone packed up and set off directly.

  Ten minutes later, a straight, two-way, six-lane road appeared in front of their eyes.

  On both sides of the road are green parks and buildings gradually appearing.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping |Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023