A strong cold wave swept across the eastern region.

  A heavy snowstorm came overnight.

  Before all the bases, large and small, which had been in a state of panic at the beginning of the apocalypse could take a breath, they were greeted by a super cold wave.

  They were very short of supplies, let alone cold protection supplies, and were invaded by the cold wave with almost no preparation.

  This really made their already difficult life worse.

  Even some large bases have relatively abundant resources. Even those bases that followed the K1 base to the granary to get supplies are having a hard time facing this cold wave!

  The K1 base at this moment.

  Lu Qiyan, who was watching the base report, received a satellite phone call.

  "Hello, Captain Lu, I am Qi Sang from Hope Base."

  ----

  Adding another chapter today! Thank you to all the dear friends who have sent me gifts these days!

  Especially thanks to the username 2427325371655815. I received the certification from a master for the first time. I was so touched!

  There are also many little friends who give gifts! Thank you all the same! Thank you so much!

  Chapter 119 is simply heartbreaking

  "What's the matter?" Lu Qiyan said.

  "I heard that Captain Lu once obtained a batch of data and instruments from United Pharmaceutical Factory, right?"

  "What do you want to say?"

  "United Pharmaceutical Factory is a branch of our Dawn Group. I have all the data that United Pharmaceutical Factory has, and I have more research data on crystal nuclei."

  "Captain Lu must have extracted the evolutionary fluid by now, and found that the core evolution fluid you researched has many impurities and side effects, right?"

  Lu Qiyan raised his eyebrows, "What then?"

  Qi Sang felt that the preparation was almost complete, and his tone became more confident, "I hope the base wants to make a deal with you. The evolution fluid we developed has half as many impurities as yours! The side effects are reduced by 30 %!"

  "Give our base a hundred tons of food, plus a thousand cotton-padded clothes, and I'll give you a hundred bottles of evolutionary fluid!"

  He was very confident that Lu Qiyan could not refuse his proposal!

  Their evolutionary fluid is definitely world-leading!

  With high purity, impurities can be reduced by 50%, and side effects can be reduced by 30%!

  One bottle of evolutionary fluid only cost him one ton of food. Although the price was a bit high, his excellent evolutionary fluid was worth the price!

  Lu Qiyan would never refuse!

  Just when Qi Sang was feeling confident, he heard a chuckle coming from the other side of the satellite phone.

  "Why are Captain Lu laughing? Do you think the price is expensive?" Qi Sang said with great confidence, "You have to know, I hope that the base's technology will be the strongest now. Our evolutionary fluid is definitely worth the money! "

  Lu Qiyan's smile grew even stronger when he heard this, "Then do you know the evolutionary fluid in Midsummer Base?"

  "The Sheng and Shengxia bases are also researching evolutionary fluids?" Qi Sang's confidence suddenly weakened.

  "Yes, the evolutionary fluid provided to me by Captain Han Qingxia has no impurities or side effects, and the price is extremely low."

  Qisang: "!!!"

  --------

  After Han Qingxia finished eating the hot hot pot, she was about to ask Xiaoxia to send a message to Lu Qiyan and ask him for some crystal cores, when she received a message from Lu Qiyan.

  "My dear master, you have a new message~from dear Lu Qiyan."

  "catch."

  "Ms. Han, I would like to have another batch of evolutionary fluid at the same price as before, is that okay?"

  When Han Qingxia heard this, didn't he just come looking for him?

  "Okay, Lu Qiyan, get me some more crystal nuclei of mental zombies. If you can get them, one will count as ten evolutionary fluids for you."

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top
Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |

The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023