"Oh." The man wearing glasses nodded, "What kind of job do you do?"

  "They actually want us to farm the land! They want us to raise pigs! They raise a lot of pigs! They want us to feed the pigs! And even the very young children have to work! If we don't work, there will be no food!"

  As she finished speaking, the man in a gray shirt wearing glasses looked in disbelief.

  "You also think it's too exaggerated and scary!"

  The man in the gray shirt looked at her blankly after being shocked, "You, is that paradise you said?"

  girl:"!!!"

  At this time, they also passed the security gate. After passing the last X-ray inspection, they finally saw the legendary K1 base.

  Chapter 114 Regret

  Entering a large area of ​​dense shantytowns.

  Black, red, blue, and white colorful plastic tarpaulins are mixed together, and some of them are sewed with worn-out clothes.

  A large number of unkempt residents were sitting on the ground. There was a clanging sound not far away. Looking towards the source of the sound, they saw a large group of men carrying sand and iron sheets and struggling to build a protective wall.

  In the crowded streets in front of them, a large number of idle people were wandering around. Everyone was highly nervous and their haggard faces were completely different from those they had seen at the midsummer base before.

  The young couple were completely dumbfounded when they saw the scene in front of them.

  Is this, is this the legendary K1 base?

  They originally thought that the largest K1 base must be very powerful. Not only was it a high-tech human gathering place like those bunkers in science fiction movies, it was at least the same as a pre-apocalyptic city!

  If it doesn't work, it has to be better than that Midsummer base that I've never heard of!

  Everyone in the Midsummer base lives in the villa area. At a glance, it is all cultivated land, filled with vegetables, and every household raises pigs...

  Isn't that the most basic standard configuration...

  "You are assigned to the West District. There is also a shanty house there that has been vacant for a few days. You all will live there."

  After registering their information, the staff threw them a number plate.

  The girl took the number plate and said, "Is that all we have?"

  "What else?" The staff member looked up at her and said, "You don't have any supplies with you, what else do you want!"

  To join the base, you have to pay half of the supplies. If you pay enough supplies, the K1 base will allocate relatively good rooms to the other party, and will also record some points for them, which can be exchanged for food in the base canteen and meet various needs. .

  This is definitely the most merciful and has the lowest threshold among all the bases now!

  K1 Base unconditionally accepts all survivors who have escaped. Even if they have nothing and can't do anything after joining the base, K1 Base will provide them with safe shelter and the most basic survival food guarantee.

  You know, people like the Hope Base won't accept useless people at all!

  The staff looked at this person who had nothing and wanted something, and looked unhappy. "If you want something else, you have to work in the base. There are two types of jobs in the base: construction and going out to find supplies! You can do both." Get points! Once you have accumulated enough points, you can apply to change your living area!"

  The girl's face changed greatly when she heard this, "What! You want us to participate in construction and go out to look for supplies!"

  "Otherwise, what do you want to do?" The staff member glanced at her form, "You don't have any professional expertise. If you are a doctor or nurse, we can assign you to the medical team."

  "But we are clerks! I can type! I can do copywriting! Before the end of the world, I was an employee of a large company. You must also need talents like us!"

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping |Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023

Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss starts by hoarding millions of goods (1) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें