"boom!"

  Han Qingxia kicked the zombies away, then pulled out his knife and drove away the zombies who climbed onto the car and blocked it from starting.

  "Walk!"

  With the cooperation of Han Qingxia, Xu Shaoyang launched his armored vehicle and rushed out of the two buildings with a steady stream of zombies. However, there were more zombies outside.

  The zombies in the residential areas near the science and technology park heard the sound and all gathered here.

  Behind, left, and right, there were waves of zombies running from all directions.

  At this time, just relying on armored vehicles to crush him will not be enough!

  There are too many zombies!

  There are so many that if we don't clear a path, these zombies will be swallowed up by armored vehicles!

  Han Qingxia, who was on the roof of the car, saw the dense zombies in front of him, so he put away the knife decisively, and an AK appeared in his hand.

  She stood on the roof of the car and shot all the zombies that came close to the armored car.

  "Da da da!"

  "Da da da!"

  "Da da da!"

  Even the full firepower is not enough.

  At this time, Han Qingxia carried RPG-7 on his shoulders.

  RPG cannot be used easily.

  Because the sound is too loud!

  With one rocket, half the zombies in the city will be attracted.

  Han Qingxia only uses it at the most critical times.

  Now this time.

  This is the most critical time!

  "boom--"

  The road in front of Han Qingxia raised heavy dust, and the dense group of zombies in front was blasted into a vacuum area.

  Xu Shaoyang stepped on the accelerator and moved forward at full speed.

  Han Qingxia knelt on one knee on the roof of the car, holding an RPG in one hand and an AK in the other.

  Her mental powers were fully activated, and the majestic powers enveloped the entire area.

  She split her mind into two tasks, one side looking ahead and using RPG to clear the way, and the other side paying attention to the left, right and behind. If a zombie jumped into her safe zone, she would send it with an AK .

  "Da da da!"

  "Da da da!"

  "boom--"

  Han Qingxia perfectly controlled the scene on the roof of the car alone.

  The people who were rescued in the car saw a steady stream of zombies coming towards them outside but could not get into their car, as well as the earth-shattering roar in front of them. Their scalps went numb.

  If anything happened to their car or if their firepower was slightly weaker, they would immediately be surrounded by a wave of zombies!

  All the zombies in this area have rushed out!

  At this time, everyone couldn't help but notice the woman on the roof of the car.

  She is too strong!

  "boom--"

  A few minutes later, the armored vehicle drove onto the road into the city. Finally, after the smoke passed, there were fewer zombies on the road in front of them.

  The zombies in the city mainly chased their armored vehicle.

  Han Qingxia still knelt on one knee on the roof of the car.

  Looking at the large group of zombies chasing out, she fired the last rocket.

  "Boom--"

  Smoke and dust were everywhere behind him, and this rocket killed at least a few hundred zombies.

  The armored vehicle continued to drive at full speed, and the zombies chasing behind it gradually dispersed as they gradually lost their target.

  After there were only a few dozen zombies left around the armored vehicle, Han Qingxia put away the RPG and used AK to deal with them.

  At this time, another zombie wearing a peaked cap, a T-shirt and tattered jeans appeared in front of them.

  The zombie sensed the familiar smell and stood up persistently, standing in the middle of the road waiting for them.

  Its body was obviously more uncoordinated than before. The knee of one leg was completely reversed, the hip bones were tilted, and it limped toward them.

  "boom!"

  After the armored vehicle knocked it away again, they officially left the city.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023