At this moment, her feet were dangling in the air, Qin Ke was carried on her back, and beneath her feet were a group of howling zombies.

  These zombies were only thirty centimeters away from her.

  "Ouch--"

  "Ouch--"

  "Ouch--"

  The hungry zombies opened their mouths towards her.

  The greater danger is not under your feet, but above your head!

  The zombies on the sixth floor are still jumping off the building in a steady stream.

  While Han Qingxia stabilized her body, a zombie jumped from the sixth floor and pounced on her.

  There is no way out, up, down, left or right.

  At this moment, Han Qingxia, whose hands were tied and hanging in mid-air, was hugged against the wall.

  The zombie flew over and slashed Qin Ke's arm with its long claws, and a smear of blood splashed onto Han Qingxia's face.

  Qin Ke lowered his head and rested his chin on the top of Han Qingxia's head. He was much taller than Han Qingxia and protected her in his arms.

  Han Qingxia, who was pressed against the wall, felt a violently beating heart behind her.

  "Ouch--"

  "Ouch--"

  "Ouch--"

  The zombies at his feet struggled to catch Han Qingxia.

  Thirty centimeters are not high.

  Some zombies have even scratched the soles of Han Qingxia's shoes.

  At this moment, Han Qingxia was lifted up.

  Directly above on the sixth floor, most of Xu Shaoyang's body was leaning out of the window. Veins popped out on his forehead. He grabbed the steel rope with both hands and used all his strength to lift Han Qingxia up ten centimeters.

  "Boss!"

  He wants to drag Han Qingxia up!

  But at this time, bang!

  The zombies under Han Qingxia's feet surged.

  The zombies still hanging at the end of the steel cable were also pulled upwards.

  At this moment, the zombie wave at the bottom became even more intense.

  They stepped on the zombie bodies and climbed up.

  But at a distance of forty centimeters, they could easily catch Han Qingxia!

  "Shaoyang, stop pulling!" Han Qingxia, who quickly judged the situation below, immediately stuck his head out of Qin Ke's arms and shouted.

  "Go drive!"

  The first is that Xu Shaoyang can't pull her and Qin Ke to the sixth floor!

  The second is that there is simply not enough time for him to pull them up!

  Drive here quickly!

  When Xu Shaoyang heard her words, he hesitated for half a second with a solemn face. He gritted his teeth and pulled Han Qingxia up five centimeters again. Then he quickly fixed a section of the rope to the concrete wall and immediately rushed down to drive .

  "Boss, you must wait for me!"

  There was no one pulling her up anymore. Han Qingxia was hung against the wall, with howling zombies at her feet, and zombies landing in the air from time to time.

  At this time, a sentence came to her ear, "Are you happy?"

  Han Qingxia: "...I'm happy for you, uncle!"

  "I'm quite happy." Qin Ke's lazy bubbles crackled above her head, "Don't you think it's fun?"

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  "Before the end of the world, I always felt that there was no fun. Now that the end of the world is here, I finally have some fun."

  When Han Qingxia heard such anti-human madman remarks, he took a deep breath and only thought of a sentence of chicken soup for him, "Young man, the world kisses you with pain. You have to smile back, let go of hatred, and embrace beauty. There are still many things in this world. Fun."

  Qin Ke: "..."

  "What did you do before? Were you a kindergarten teacher?"

  "If there was no apocalypse and my mother hadn't died, I would really have applied to a normal university to become a teacher. She wanted me to be a teacher most, and then let me marry a local civil servant and live a stable life in City A."

  Qin Ke lowered his head and laughed, "My dad told me before he left that I should strive to be a civil servant in the future."

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibaijun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping |Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023