Qin Ke chuckled when he heard this, "Captain Beauty, then I have to take a shower and use the toilet!"

  "Wash in front of me! In front of me!"

  Qin Ke: "..."

  He stared at Han Qingxia, chuckled, and smiled even more happily. He approached Han Qingxia and said, "Captain Beauty, you have to take a shower and use the toilet in front of me."

  "boom!"

  Han Qingxia punched him again.

  His other zombie eye, which was wearing an eyepatch, was also given a heavy eye makeup.

  "Anyway, if you dare to run again, I will--" Han Qingxia knelt down, pinched his ankles, and made a click.

  "hiss!"

  Qin Ke took a deep breath, and his ankle and neck joints were all misaligned. In an instant, his legs had no strength at all, and his whole body went limp.

  Han Qingxia caught him firmly, held his collar, and said fiercely, "Next time, if it's not a warning like this, I will definitely break your legs."

  Qin Ke, who felt a heartbreaking pain in his ankle, looked at Han Qingxia in front of him. The smile on his handsome and pale face was as hot as midsummer. He leaned against Han Qingxia weakly, "It turns out that Captain Beauty can 't live without me. "

  Chapter 110 Captain Beauty, what do you want?

  "boom!"

  "Wow--"

  At this time, the round glass on the large wooden door was knocked open by a zombie.

  Glass splashed all over the sky, and a zombie head stuck out from the glass window.

  Its forehead was bruised and bloody, and countless tiny glass fragments pierced its face. It felt no pain at all, only endless excitement.

  Han Qingxia carried Qin Ke on his back with his backhand and turned sideways to avoid the glass particles flying in the sky.

  When she hid to one side, the door she was holding on, which had lost her strength, was immediately pushed open by the wave of zombies surging outside.

  A small and thin zombie had already squeezed in through the crack of the door with half of its body.

  Han Qingxia decisively drew his sword. The cold Tang Dao flashed and split open all the zombies that squeezed in through a gap.

  "boom!"

  She kicked the cabinet hard and closed the door again.

  At this time, the zombie with its head sticking out of the glass window crawled in at full speed.

  The remaining sharp glass points on the window frame scratched all the way from its head to its neck and then to its chest. Black-red pus and blood dripped all the way along the wooden door and window frame. It opened its wide mouth and its black and yellow teeth were so excited. Trembling, moaning and opening and closing at the person in front of him, the gray and muddy zombie eyes stared at the person inside.

  Compared with Sadako's visual impact, Sadako looks more artistic.

  Looking at the zombies rushing in in front of him, Han Qingxia slashed at them with his sword.

  At this moment, she felt tremors from all directions around her.

  "Captain Beauty should know that the partitions in office buildings are basically made of gypsum board."

  Qin Ke's voice came to her ears.

  As Qin Ke's voice fell, "Boom--"

  Drywall was crumbling in all directions.

  The walls on both sides of the door were smashed open.

  Countless zombies broke through the wall and entered.

  When Han Qingxia saw the densely packed zombies, she gave up holding on to the useless door. She turned to look at the window. The two people there had only climbed two-thirds of the way up.

  "Hurry over there!"

  Han Qingxia carried Qin Ke on his back and took off with the Tang knife in his hand.

  When the two people were halfway up, the person in front slipped and fell down. Fortunately, there was a safety buckle. She hurriedly waved her hands in the air and struggled. When she lowered her head, she saw a dense wave of zombies at her feet.

  Immediately, her hands and feet were weak, coupled with long-term malnutrition, she was stuck in mid-air, unable to move forward or retreat.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibaijun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping |Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023