The vast crowd is a tide of corpses!

  The city is the headquarters of zombies!

  The only better thing is that Professor Wang's research institute is not in the center of city A, but in a science and technology park on the outskirts of the city.

  It can be reached by driving three kilometers from the road into the city.

  The number of zombies in front of Han Qingxia began to increase. As he entered City A, all the zombies wandering on the road and nearby were alerted and gathered together.

  A marathon-like running team was formed, chasing Han Qingxia's car in all directions.

  "Ouch--"

  "Ouch--"

  "Ouch--"

  The rough and cold large armored vehicle did not slow down by half, and rushed straight into the city road at full speed into City A!

  Han Qingxia finally saw the city after the zombie apocalypse.

  The neat and beautiful high-rise buildings on both sides of the road are lifeless. Grass has grown on the roofs of the buildings that have just been completed. The lower floors are crawled by vines and wall-creepers. All the shops along the street, except for some that look like shops and food stores. There were signs of being broken open, but all other doors were closed.

  There was not a single pedestrian on the road, and the streets were littered with vehicles that had been involved in car accidents or had been abandoned. These vehicles were all covered with dust and had been corroded by wind and rain.

  Several large trash cans were knocked over by cars. The stinky garbage piles had fermented and decomposed by themselves and were covered with insect eggs and flies.

  Dead silence, dilapidation, dilapidation, chaos and zombies everywhere!

  In the entire city, except for the wandering zombies, there was no living thing to be seen!

  It was clear that the end of the world was less than half a year away, and the city was in such decline that it felt like a century had passed.

  "Bang bang bang!"

  "Bang bang bang!"

  Han Qingxia's car sparkled with lightning all the way without slowing down at all, running over all the zombies. Some of the zombies behind him who couldn't keep up would be completely thrown away. Then these zombies dispersed, and those who followed closely were close to each other. Blaze and Dashboard.

  "Bang bang!"

  Han Qingxia is moving forward at full speed!

  He ran over zombies at full speed and headed straight for his destination, arriving at the science and technology park.

  There are not many zombies in the science and technology park, because the apocalypse occurs in the early morning, just before people go to work. For example, in office buildings and industrial parks, these places have the fewest zombies.

  Of course, there are many residential areas outside the science and technology park!

  There are a lot of zombies around here!

  If you are exposed, you may be surrounded by a zombie wave!

  The method Han Qingxia chose this time was blitz!

  Fast in and fast out!

  "Shao Yang, I will open the door for you later and park the car in the courtyard of the research building! You continue to prevent the zombies from coming in!"

  "yes!"

  Han Qingxia successfully found the independent Professor Wang's laboratory building in this huge science and technology park. Their building has a separate courtyard and its own security booth and gate.

  After Han Qingxia arrived at the gate, he quickly jumped out of the car and rushed to the security booth before the zombies behind him chased him.

  "Ouch--" The security zombie in uniform was extremely excited when he saw Han Qingxia coming.

  "bass!"

  Han Qingxia killed the security zombie with a knife from the window, kicked open the door of the security room, and went straight to the switch of the big iron door.

  As the zombies behind them caught up, the door in front of the armored vehicle opened.

  "come on in!"

  Han Qingxia gestured to Xu Shaoyang from the side, and Xu Shaoyang rushed into the yard with a kick of the accelerator. At the same time, water balls formed in Han Qingxia's palm, killing all the zombies that were chasing him!

  Make sure not to let a zombie get in here!

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping |Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023