So after she quoted the price, even Lu Qiyan changed his view of her!

  He felt that he had always misunderstood Han Qingxia!

  Han Qingxia...has great love!

  She is definitely not the kind of person who is purely petty!

  It's him who is narrow-minded!

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  Although in fact, Han Qingxia could refine one with one crystal core, and the one he was given was mixed with half water!

  Who told her to have an evolutionary fluid extraction machine with a system that unlocks plug-in rewards?

  The refining effect is a hundred times and a thousand times that of the normal evolutionary fluid outside!

  People have cheats, there's nothing you can do about it.

  Han Qingxia became a guest of the Lu family.

  Mr. Lu was even more affectionate to her than he was to Lu Qiyan. He wanted to recognize Han Qingxia as a godmother on the spot. He called her "Little Xia" and asked Han Qingxia to call him "Lao Lu".

  It sounds like Lu Qiyan's seniority is so short!

  "Xiaoyan, hurry up and bring me some food for Xiaoxia to eat! Then take out my collection of Maotai. I must have a good drink with Xiaoxia. Xiaoxia, let's not go home until we get drunk tonight!"

  "Lao Lu, please take it easy and don't let yourself get away with your age."

  "Hahaha, I met you today, it's worth closing my eyes now! Drink! You must drink! You little girl is so attracted to me! Just like my biological sister!"

  Lu Qiyan: "..."

  As a qualified junior, Lu Qiyan was busy serving the two of them.

  As the night progressed, I finally finished my drink.

  Mr. Lu couldn't do it in the backcourt. He was afraid of young people, but he couldn't drink Han Qingxia at all! After being drunk by Han Qingxia at the wine table, he fell in love with Han Qingxia even more , such a good child!

  How great it would be if this were his granddaughter!

  He was helped back to sleep by Lu Qiyan in advance.

  Han Qingxia was sitting at the dinner table eating peanuts. She didn't drink a sip of wine.

  All the wine went into her space.

  As the apocalypse begins, no matter where she is, she will never drink, putting herself in danger.

  "Thank you very much."

  At this time, she heard Lu Qiyan's voice coming from behind her.

  Lu Qiyan came over and continued drinking with her.

  Han Qingxia didn't even raise his head, "You're welcome. This is business. Ten cores are exchanged for one, even if one is missing."

  "Thank you very much!" Lu Qiyan picked up the wine glass and drank it in one gulp.

  With Han Qingxia's evolutionary fluid, Wang Li could die completely.

  They had let him go before just because of his core technology. Now, Han Qingxia's evolutionary fluid has crushed him, and they no longer need to be restrained by Wang Li!

  He is no longer needed to manage the K1 base!

  Han Qingxia really did him a huge favor.

  Han Qingxia smiled softly and peeled the peanuts, "Tomorrow you have to send a car to take me and my people back."

  "no problem."

  "By the way, why does your grandpa like biscuits so much?" Han Qingxia thought about this.

  "My grandpa used to be a heavy smoker. My grandma didn't like him smoking, so she would buy him candies and biscuits instead. My grandpa later started to like biscuits and would eat biscuits when he got angry."

  "Can you really quit?"

  Lu Qiyan's eyes looked serious, "Yes, to be precise, I quit after my grandma died."

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  "Then you gave me that box last time."

  Lu Qiyan nodded, "Steal it from him."

  Han Qingxia gave him a big thumbs up, "What a great grandson your grandfather is."

  Lu Qiyan: "..."

  "Have a drink, have a drink, what else have you stolen from your grandfather?"

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping |Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023