If you don't accept it, fight! Status and respect are earned by yourself! Never be timid!

  But not long after, that irritable old man was poached by another base with a lot of money. Until he left, Han Qingxia didn't say a word to him. Without him, the old man was too irritable. Every time Han Qingxia saw him Either you are slapping someone or you are on the way to slapping someone.

  Afterwards, Han Qingxia heard that the small survivor base in City A used two trucks of rice to poach Jin Hu and never saw him again.

  Six or seven years after the end of the world, Han Qingxia accidentally heard in the base tavern that the small base where Jin Hu was located was flooded by zombies, and no one survived. At that time, no one remembered Jin Hu, except Han Qingxia.

  In the apocalypse, many people are passers-by like fireworks. They end in an instant and are never seen again.

  Getting back to the subject, no matter what, those who dig other people's bases have to give something. Lu Qiyan doesn't want anything, and Han Qingxia can't take it for free. She owes him a favor.

  "Let's go first, I have something else to tell you."

  "OK OK," Han Qingxia turned to look at Professor Wang and the others, "You don't need to bring anything with you. Just come with me tomorrow. I will take you away tomorrow."

  At this time, Lu Qiyan sighed, "It's a good thing that you can go to her place with Miss Han."

  After he finished speaking, he took Han Qingxia and left the shanty town.

  Professor Wang and others' eyes lit up when they heard Lu Qiyan's words.

  "Did you hear that? Captain Lu said that Miss Han is very good there!"

  "I heard it too. Captain Lu has never said such a thing."

  "I think we made the right choice this time! It was right to follow Miss Han and leave!"

  "If I don't talk about anything else, let's just talk about their strength. They really have the strength to take us away!"

  This sentence deeply hit Kang Jian's wife in the face. She saw Captain Lu's attitude towards Han Qingxia at their base. Not only was he extremely polite, he also responded to every request!

  Just as she was mocking Han Qingxia for not having the strength to brag, she turned around and shook Captain Lu over and slapped her hard.

  Now she only feels the burning pain on her face, and wants to find a hole to crawl into, "Huh, who knows what it's like there! Come home! Lao Kang! Tiantian!"

  Kang Jian immediately went back dejectedly with his head lowered. Kang Tiantian, who was playing with his friends, heard the sound and looked sad, "Are you really going to leave?"

  "Don't be sad, Tiantian, wait until we get there and send you a message on the radio!"

  Kang Tiantian smiled when she heard this, "Okay! I will definitely wait for your news!"

  Everyone at the scene gradually dispersed and went back to tidy up. Everyone had expectations in their eyes, not knowing what would happen tomorrow.

  Han Qingxia followed Lu Qiyan back to his villa. Before they even entered, they heard the sound of things being smashed inside.

  "Commander, think about it for yourself. Evolutionary fluid is the future of mankind. You must know it yourself. Do you want to ignore the development of the base?"

  "roll!"

  Not long after, a middle-aged man wearing a suit and looking decent despite the apocalypse came out of the villa.

  As soon as the other party came out and saw Lu Qiyan coming back, he immediately put on a smile and said, "It turns out to be Captain Lu. Captain Lu, please advise your grandpa. In fact, I don't want anything . You don't care about yours. I don't care about mine. We Wouldn't it be better to develop the base together without interfering with each other?"

  When Lu Qiyan heard what he said, his eyes were as cold as a cold pool and he didn't say a word.

  The other party was not angry even though he was given the cold shoulder. Then he noticed Han Qingxia and asked, "Who is this lady? Why haven't I seen her before?"

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping |Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023