They can't stay here any longer.

  As the person opposite said, this is the end of the world, and whoever has the biggest fist has the final say. These researchers who were engaged in mental work before the end of the world will have all their specialties stripped away after the end of the world, and they no longer have a survival advantage.

  They were squeezed out by the relatively safe construction team, and all that was left for them was the most dangerous task of going out to kill zombies and collect supplies.

  At this time, the old man heard a voice coming from his ear.

  "What did you do before?"

  He raised his head and looked at the source of the sound. It was the female manager who saved their lives.

  "We used to be researchers at the institute!" said the young man next to the old man, "This is our Professor Wang! He is very famous! He has published many research results!"

  "What do you study?"

  "Polymer Materials."

  When Han Qingxia heard this, her eyes lit up instantly!

  Polymer materials have a wide range of applications, including but not limited to agriculture, construction, transportation, electrical, etc.

  But because this research requires a professional research equipment laboratory, this is not practical at all for the K1 base that is still on the line of food and clothing!

  All people who enter the K1 base need to register their previous occupations. They need medical talents, farming talents, and high-quality physical talents who can go out to fight zombies. Those useful and practical talents will be assigned to various places and entrusted with important tasks as soon as they come in. .

  Only those scientific researchers who are doing more cutting-edge work are worthless in their eyes!

  There is no place to use it!

  However, people who are useless in the eyes of the K1 base are treasures in the eyes of Han Qingxia!

  Just the talent she wants!

  At this time, Professor Wang grabbed his student's hand and smiled at Han Qingxia, "Manager, thank you very much. Don't worry about us. We won't cause any more trouble to your base."

  He was afraid that they, the scientific researchers who would be useless after the end of the world, would be disliked, so he spoke quickly.

  Unexpectedly, after he finished speaking, he heard a sentence, "You all follow me, I will let you continue your research in the future, and you will have meat to eat every day!"

  Professor Wang looked at Han Qingxia in disbelief.

  Along with the others behind him.

  Everyone looked shocked.

  "Sir, are you going to build a research institute?! K1 base finally needs us!"

  Han Qingxia smiled slightly, "I want you. I am the leader of Midsummer Base. I will take you to my Midsummer Base!"

  Chapter 101 Twenty-one new residents, gathered together

  A few minutes later, all of them were shocked to learn that Han Qingxia was the manager of another base.

  Han Qingxia promised them that if they all go back with her, they can eat three meals a day and eat meat every meal. They don't have to do anything else every day, just do research, and she can get them scientific research equipment .

  After hearing this, these people all looked at each other, and finally looked at their Professor Wang.

  Professor Wang thought for a long time and said, "Captain Han, we still have family members."

  "How many family members do you have? Who are they?"

  Professor Wang took Han Qingxia to their residence, where there were six middle-aged women, three children aged eight or nine, and an old man in his sixties or seventies.

  They were all doing handicrafts, refurbishing some old clothes, mending backpacks, and seemed to be making some money through this.

  After Han Qingxia looked at these people, he nodded, "I can take all of these people, but they still have to work when they arrive at my base! I don't want unproductive people!"

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top
Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping |Rainbow fish | Bright lights |

The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023