"There are children and pregnant women in front of me, and I have an old man here! Why don't you let my old man stand in line first?"

  What surprised Han Qingxia was that under the mocking voices of these people, the man in the gray shirt actually vacated his seat.

  "Old man, come here, come to me! I'll give you this position!"

  Han Qingxia: "!!!"

  Han Qingxia watched helplessly as the man in the gray shirt was squeezed out by the crowd. He did not take the seat of the old man behind him, because after he gave it to others, everyone behind the old man stepped forward and took the seat . He was squeezed to the end.

  The young man who was staggering after being squeezed wiped the sweat from his face. He looked at the queue that had re-formed in front of him. He didn't complain at all and consciously started lining up from the last one.

  At this time, several more survivors came over, "Let's go first! We just finished the quarantine! We really want to go in."

  The man grabbed his quarantine registration card and said grumpily, "Okay."

  At this moment, Tang Jian's voice came to Han Qingxia's ears.

  "Sister! You are here!"

  "Um."

  "Why did you come all the way! I'll just go to your place and drive the car back later!" Tang Jian said with a smile.

  "It's so troublesome, I'll give it to you." Han Qingxia said.

  "Then come in quickly!" Tang Jian took Han Qingxia through the special passage. Han Qingxia did not have to queue and re-entered the K1 base. "Sister, our boss knew you were coming and asked you to wait at his place while he finished the meeting. Just come back."

  Chapter 100: Poaching People

  "No, I'm going to walk around first. I'll say hello to your captain after he finishes his work."

  "Okay, then I'll walk around with you."

  "You go and do your work, don't worry about me." Han Qingxia sent Tang Jian away. She came here with a clear goal.

  No need for a small tail.

  Tang Jian heard this, thought for two seconds, and gave Han Qingxia an ID and a pager, "Sister, this is the ID of our management department. If anything happens, you can reveal your identity and no one will stop you or use the pager to find us. This button Contact us, press this button to contact our captain."

  "Okay." Han Qingxia collected all the things he gave her and watched Tang Jian leave with a smile. She turned around and went to the shanty town of K1 Base.

  There are people everywhere!

  Beautiful.

  Of course, Han Qingxia doesn't want everyone. She probably has a direction to recruit some residents with skills and specialties. It would be better if she can meet some scholars engaged in scientific research.

  Han Qingxia noticed a group of people at this time.

  "Get out of here, you losers! Work slowly and slowly! It's useless!"

  "Stop it, stop it! We don't want you here! Go and do it somewhere else!"

  "leave here!"

  In the construction area ahead, seven or eight thin men were squeezed out. Their average age was in their thirties or forties, and the oldest among them was a gray-haired old man in his sixties or seventies.

  After he was kicked away by the worker in front of him, he staggered and fell heavily to the ground, his face immediately turned pale.

  "teacher!"

  "teacher!"

  "What are you doing!"

  "Our teacher is so old, how can you do something to an old man!"

  "The only ones I've beaten are you trash! You still think it's before the end of the world! You respect the old and love the young! It's the end of the world now! Whoever has the toughest fist has the final say! I'll clean up you trash today! You can take it How about us!"

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibaijun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping |Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023