Ji Ze raised his hand and pulled her hard, "You think I'm joking! Get out!"

  At this time, a voice sounded behind them, "Stupid."

  Ji Ze turned his head and met a pair of bright and sharp eyes above him, as if he could see through his mind at a glance, making his hypocrisy invisible.

  Chapter 99 Shocked for a Hundred Years

  "It's the end of the world. Stop putting on all those pretense. You are her brother, not her enemy. If you love your sister, just do it openly. There is no shame in it."

  Immediately afterwards, a piece of paper floated down from above.

  "This is the radio station of my base. If you think clearly, contact me at any time. I can ask for up to 30 people from your base."

  Even if she does good things, she can't do stupid things.

  She couldn't afford the personnel composition of their base.

  A string of numbers fell down, and Ji Ze at the window caught it immediately.

  After he caught it, the car next to him started again, and Han Qingxia's car started to drive quickly on the straight road again.

  Ji Ze watched their car disappear at the end of the road. He held the note tightly, while Ji Yurou pouted and looked out of the car beside him.

  After he carefully put away the note, he saw that his sister still looked unhappy and took the initiative to push her arm.

  "Okay! Everyone has left, and you can't go either."

  "snort!"

  "Brother, I won't talk to you like that anymore, that's okay!"

  Ji Yurou turned her head and glared at him, "Is it so difficult for you to just say that you are wrong?"

  "I'm your brother! You still want to rebel against God!"

  Ji Yu was so angry that her eyes turned red.

  Her brother has been like this since he was a child!

  Never apologize!

  She was so angry that she wished she could just get out of the car and part ways with him when she heard this sentence.

  "Okay, okay, brother is wrong."

  She turned her head and saw Ji Ze looking at her and smiling.

  "dare you laugh!"

  Ji Ze stretched out his hand and rubbed her head vigorously. As he rubbed it, his tone was low, "My dad told me before he left that he wanted me to protect you. I don't know how to protect you, but I have Captain Han." Even with your abilities, I wouldn't be willing to give you to others."

  "elder brother."

  "I think Captain Han is right. I am your brother, not your enemy. I will never hurt you again. I will change whatever I did wrong. My parents are gone, and we are the only ones left in the world to depend on each other. The two of us are fine."

  "elder brother."

  "I, this ugly girl, started crying. Didn't I say I would never cry again in this life?"

  "Ji Ze!"

  "Okay, okay, I made a mistake again. It's my beautiful sister, the most beautiful little girl Ji Yurou in the world. Stop crying. You'll look ugly if you cry."

  "Humph!" Ji Yurou wiped away her tears and looked at her brother, "Am I really ugly?"

  "What's so ugly about it? My sister just doesn't dress up. I'll go to the pedestrian street in town after my brother and buy it for you... I'll grab some beautiful clothes for you. She'll look like a fairy when she dresses up! Just like Han Han Like captain!"

  Ji Yurou burst into tears and smiled, "Brother, didn't you say you wanted to say thank you to Captain Han? Why did you just say one word just now?"

  "What are you going to do?"

  "You should tell me! You shouldn't be embarrassed to see Captain Han! Brother, I didn't expect you to be such a person!"

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibaijun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023