Actually, can they all pretend to be away? !

  But they obviously only drove those cars!

  All the cars were overloaded, and at most they could only hold a large can!

  The main food here belongs to Han Qingxia, and she took it all away!

  Qi Sang's breathing was stagnated, and an even greater shock appeared in his mind.

  That woman is more than just a water superpower!

  She is also a space superpower!

  And her space... is so huge that it's terrifying!

  Thinking of this, Qi Sang felt like his heart was shaking.

  I was shocked beyond measure!

  He stood there for a long time, his cold eyes shattered to pieces. All his pride and self-confidence were crushed to nothing in front of Han Qingxia!

  He has been the chosen one in everyone's eyes since birth.

  He began to study Olympiad mathematics problems at the age of three, started to teach himself all high school knowledge at the age of five, was admitted to the first university at the age of seven, graduated with a doctorate at the age of fifteen, and published countless scientific research results...

  But compared with his personal background, his personal achievements are nothing. His father is the largest shareholder of Shuguang Group, and his mother is an elite in politics. Even in the end of the world, he can awaken the only control power!

  To say that Qi Sang was born with a silver spoon in his mouth is an understatement!

  He was being chased and fed by God with a rice spoon!

  This kind of life that was so dazzling that everyone looked up to him also made Qi Sang extremely proud. In his eyes, all ordinary people were just a bunch of stupid and incompetent ants, and no one was worthy of him taking a second look.

  now.

  Qi Sang, the proud son of heaven, was repeatedly stirred up in his heart. He looked closely at the empty granary, and a new set of numbers exploded in his mind.

  Growing to heights he had never felt before.

  He even had to create a new calculation formula for her, and that person was - Han Qingxia!

  --------

  On the straight road, one car and one horse walked ahead.

  The journey back went smoothly and smoothly.

  The zombies and roads were cleared when they arrived, so Han Qingxia and the others could just drive straight back.

  When Han Qingxia passed the highway gathering point the day before yesterday again, the sound of a horn came from behind her.

  Han Qingxia looked out of the rearview mirror and saw a smaller truck following her. Han Qingxia had some impression of the car. It was from the Spark Base.

  It's that little girl named Ji Yurou.

  She asked Xu Shaoyang to slow down the car.

  After the speed of the car slowed down, the small truck behind him followed up and drove to a position alongside Han Qingxia.

  The car window rolled down, and the first thing exposed was a black face.

  Han Qingxia lowered the window and leaned on the window with one hand. She was slightly surprised when she saw Ji Ze driving the car, and then she saw Ji Yurou, the co-pilot, leaning over to greet her.

  "Captain Han!"

  "What's up?"

  Ji Yurou pushed her brother's arm. Ji Ze, who was driving, turned his head with a bit of embarrassment and said one word with a straight face, "Thank you."

  Han Qingxia: "???"

  "Brother." Ji Yurou was a little dissatisfied with her brother's too brief thank you. She looked at Han Qingxia and said generously, "Captain Han, we are here to thank you! Thank you for your life-saving grace yesterday and last time !"

  When Han Qingxia heard this, she smiled slightly and said, "I got it."

  She saved these people, but they were the only ones who came to thank her.

  These two people are quite interesting.

  When Ji Yurou heard Han Qingxia's response, her heart felt as if a stone had fallen to the ground. However, neither she nor her brother were talkative. Han Qingxia responded to them, and they didn't know what to say.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibaijun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping |Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023