Qi Sang: "......"

  "Oh, yes, but I think your proposal is okay. Did the four of you hear it? Xiao Qi just said very inhumanely that he would give you a 10% share. Can you accept it?"

  Qisang: "..."

  Four small bases: "..."

  They looked at each other and finally gritted their teeth and said, "Okay."

  The four bases share 10%, which is 1,000 tons.

  250 tons per household. Although it is less than half of the original calculation, it is still a lot!

  The average population of their base is between 200 and 300 people. These 250 tons of food are enough to feed everyone in their base for almost ten years!

  Although it is definitely not possible because grain cannot be stored for that long, it can definitely last for the past few years, enough to get through the most difficult times!

  This 250 tons is enough!

  Moreover, where do they get the right to speak!

  Qi Sang deducted their interests from them and gave them to Han Qingxia. Neither Qi Sang nor Han Qingxia could be offended!

  "Okay, as Xiao Qi said, the four of you will share 10% of it, and everyone will share it equally. Is that okay?"

  Everyone looked at each other and saw that each other's casualties were about the same. There was no way to calculate it at this time, so they all nodded, "Yeah."

  "Shaoyang, put food for them!"

  Xu Shaoyang heard the order and immediately went to put food.

  There is electricity in the granary, and the grain discharging is purely mechanized. As long as you operate the system, the pipe above the large grain barrel will automatically release grain through the external discharge pipe. All the vehicles at the base will line up one by one to the designated area. They drive very large trucks.

  The average cargo capacity of a vehicle is more than 20 tons, and there are even a few oversized 55-ton trucks.

  Basically, each car is filled up, and 250 tons is enough.

  Everyone looked at the trucks full of food, and finally felt that the trip was worth it!

  The biggest food problem in their respective bases can be solved!

  After Han Qingxia assigned these four people, he looked at Lu Qiyan again, "Captain Lu, just now Xiao Qi said he would give you 30%, can you accept it?"

  Lu Qiyan's eyes moved, and finally he uttered two words, "Okay."

  The difference is 10%, which is acceptable, and it is still given to Han Qingxia.

  "Okay, Yangzi, continue to distribute grain and give Captain Lu 30%! By the way, keep 200 tons! Captain Lu said to give it to me."

  Lu Qiyan smiled softly when he heard this. At this time, Qi Sang stepped forward.

  "Captain Han, it's our turn now."

  Han Qingxia looked at him and smiled at him, "Xiao Qi, I think your distribution is inappropriate. Didn't I just tell you that I am the most unfair person?"

  "How do you want to divide it?" Qi Sang frowned.

  "The rest is all mine!"

  Chapter 96 You can't control it

  "Captain Han, are you kidding?" Qi Sang's face was as cold as ice, and cold air was coming out.

  Han Qingxia showed a kind smile and said, "Xiao Qi, you are young after all and can't control it. Are you not convinced now?"

  Qi Sang felt a sudden pain in the blood vessels on the back of his head, "Captain Han, what do you think?"

  "Okay, let me teach you how to teach you when you are young. Then I will calculate it for you according to your rules first to convince you. You said before that the distribution value will be calculated according to the degree of contribution. Then you hope that the base will contribute in this operation. What is it? Was it because of the zombie siege yesterday, or was it because we killed a zombie today?"

  Qi Sang's face could not be darker, "We will show you the map."

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Complete]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping |Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023