"From now on, I will distribute the food!"

  Chapter 94 How could she be so strong?

  The water mist exploded all over the sky, and all the zombies flying towards him were shaken away by this powerful impact.

  The team members of the future base who were rescuing people saw with their own eyes the zombie in front of them that was trying to dig out his heart. It raised its claws and stopped an inch in front of his chest. When the sharp claws scratched his thick jacket, they were suddenly blocked by a wall of condensed water.

  In his eyes, the water wall split into countless water droplets in the blink of an eye.

  The extremely fine water droplets acted like water jets at high speed, cutting open the arms of the zombies on the opposite side. Each water droplet was like a bullet, hitting the zombies all-pervasively, easily penetrating their reinforced iron bones.

  This power...

  Shocking!

  The large zombie directly in front of them was also severely knocked back several meters.

  Its swollen body was beaten by Han Qingxia's water drops like a steamed bun swollen with water, and the puddles were like the holes of a hornet's nest.

  After taking a few steps back, it stopped, with wet blood dripping all over its body, as if it had been soaked in water.

  "Ouch--" The zombie angrily spat blood at the person in front of him.

  Han Qingxia said calmly, "Yangzi, cover me!"

  "yes!"

  In front of everyone, Han Qingxia pulled out the Tang Dao she had been carrying on her back, stepped on the handrail of the corridor, and jumped high off the ground.

  Chop towards the big zombie.

  This fat zombie is very fast and very powerful!

  But... Han Qingxia is faster than it! The power is greater than that!

  The silver Tang Dao flickered brightly and dimly under the red magnesium flare.

  Her figure was like a ghost, and after-images appeared in the light of the sword. Her terrifying explosive power was so strong that the sword made a sound of breaking through the air when it was swung out. Han Qingxia was killing with all his might.

  There is no fancy technique at all, every swing of the knife is directed in the most lethal direction.

  Han Qingxia's fighting skills were beyond his time!

  If you can't cut it, chop it a few more times!

  Cool moves and fast speed!

  "bass!"

  With the last powerful force, a quarter of Han Qingxia's knife was nailed into the iron wall. The cold Tang Dao blade vibrated, nailing the zombie to the iron wall.

  Han Qingxia was panting slightly. She grabbed the handle of Tang Dao and pulled out the knife with a sound.

  When she pulled out the knife, the big zombie was like a piece of over-whipped butter, turning into a mess and falling off the wall.

  A crystal core the size of a newborn egg fell out from the tip of the knife Han Qingxia pulled out.

  At this moment, two zombies as skinny as centipedes and cockroaches jumped out from the shadows and headed straight for Han Qingxia.

  In the flash of lightning, no one even had time to be careful, but two powerful water jets as thick as arms rushed out.

  Only then did everyone discover it.

  The only member of the Midsummer base, the man who has been following Han Qingxia and never speaks, is actually a superpower!

  And his powers are so strong!

  When all of them could only condense half a fist-sized water ball or fire ball, he could actually raise his hand to condense an arm-thick high-pressure water column!

  Especially Tang Jian and the others!

  This was the first time they saw Xu Shaoyang use superpowers to attack. You must know that when they separated from him, his superpowers were about the same level as theirs! Even the biggest role of the water system ability in the early stage is to provide some drinking water!

  Why have we only been separated for a few months?

  Xu Shaoyang's supernatural powers are so much stronger!

  More than ten times as much as them!

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping |Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023