"You only send out two people. If both of you don't show up to fight, you are going too far!" Future Base said.

  "You must give us an explanation today!" Galaxy Base said.

  At this moment, a voice came from behind them, "What happened!"

  Lu Qiyan strode over with his people.

  When people from other bases saw Lu Qiyan coming, they immediately said.

  "Captain Lu, no one came out of Midsummer Base yesterday!"

  "They are so arrogant! There were only two of them, and no one came out!"

  "With few of them joining us, we can just turn a blind eye, but listen to what she said! She fell asleep during such a brutal resistance battle yesterday!"

  Lu Qiyan glanced at Han Qingxia, the living ancestor, and forcefully explained to her, "Captain Han might have really fallen asleep yesterday and didn't hear anything."

  When everyone else heard this, they all wanted to vomit blood!

  Lu Qiyan, can he write "forcibly shielding" on his forehead?

  This cover-up is too obvious!

  But if they don't like Han Qingxia, how can they not like Lu Qiyan?

  If Lu Qiyan hadn't led the K1 base to turn the tide yesterday, as the main output, they would have been gone long ago, not to mention that afterwards, Lu Qiyan also helped them deal with injured or dead players.

  Lu Qiyan, they are really convinced.

  If he said it, they would all be willing to give him some face.

  Lu Qiyan looked at everyone and continued, "Let's forget about it. They are the people I brought here. All the work will be done by my K1 base for the Midsummer base."

  It's even more unpleasant for everyone to hear this.

  They even saw it, this midsummer base!

  He is just a bastard who is following Lu Qiyan!

  There is no strength, only the background!

  "I think Captain Lu is right!" Ji Yurou stood up to support Han Qingxia at this time.

  After she finished speaking, her brother immediately pulled her and looked at her dissatisfied.

  Ji Yurou glanced at Han Qingxia, her eyes flashed with her yesterday's gaze, and firmly said, "No matter what, I think Captain Lu said that they completed the work for Midsummer Base, and this can be recognized!"

  When the others heard what Ji Yurou said, they all felt as if they were looking for a slope.

  Forget it, Lu Qiyan and others came to protect him. They had nothing to say. If Ji Yurou agreed again, if any of them objected, it would show that they were ignorant.

  At this moment, a cold voice sounded behind everyone.

  "I don't think it should be settled this way."

  Chapter 92 Arriving at the Reserve Granary

  Qi Sang's words made everyone turn their heads.

  Everyone saw Qi Sang, wearing a white uniform, striding over.

  His state today was different from usual, and he exuded an air of absolute indifference and aloofness.

  When people from other small bases faced his momentum, they felt like a needle-pricking force was pressing into their minds, making them lower their heads involuntarily.

  Show discomfort.

  The only ones immune to Qi Sang's aura were Lu Qiyan and Han Qingxia.

  Han Qingxia looked lazily at the people walking over. Countless spiritual powers came from within a two-meter radius of Qi Sang.

  With a very clear sense of discovery.

  Although the control ability is strong in its own field, it has no ability to distinguish the ability!

  He could only feel whether the other party had special powers or not, but he couldn't tell what the powers were like Han Qingxia.

Tips: If you think 52shuku is good, remember to bookmark the website www.52shuku.vip or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Space Literature Apocalyptic Literature System without cp

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page
Top

Previous article: After rebirth, I rely on food storage in space to raise my cub_Xumihua [Complete]Next article: Stocking tens of billions of goods: The zombie king is actually my little puppy_a red panda [Complete + Extras]
Recommendations for similar romance novels:
Beauty Liaoyan (Quick Wear)_Qi Si [Complete + Extra]
The Hot Girl in Love_Lou Caining【Complete】
[Quick Travel] God-Level Villain Training Diary_Dragon Girl Ye Bai [Complete + Extra]
Marry Jun Huan_Speak to the Moon [End + Extra]
Became a heartthrob after pretending to be green tea_His Majesty Niyu【Complete】
The Farmer's Wife: The General Wants to Plow the Field_Qiuqiu's Little Cotton Jacket [Complete]
The First Daughter of a Famous Family_Shunzi【Complete】
Popular NPC on the run [Unlimited]_Old House No. 29 [Completed]
The eldest princess's consort is a fortune teller_Whale Island Freya【Complete】
After escaping from death, I was forced to become the King of the Sea_Yan Shushu [Complete]
Recommended topics> Ancient Romance | Yanbo Jiangnan | Dongli Juyin | A Millennium Sigh | Sichuan Guest | Fresh Orange | Fold a Needle | Xiao Riding School | Yinwo | More than a Vegetable | Xiao Shui Xuange | Buwen Sanjiu | Little White Lotus Yibai Jun | Zhuge Fan | There is fog in the forest | Heavy curtains | Orchid Tuo | Tearing up pillows and still sleeping | Rainbow fish | Bright lights |
The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023